By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Israel is getting out of hand

how can anyone support a thing that is invading your own home , by killing you , killing your children your families , and occupaing you , with all the world watching . If you are ok that someone come to your home , and want to be the new owner with on top of that killing your loved ones , then go ahead , support this thing.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Wasn't Gaza firing hundreds of rockets at Israel before they (Israel) decided to invade? I mean a country can only tolerate so much before they attack back. I mean if Mexico started firing rockets into the United States then us attacking them would be justified in my opinion. Civilian casualties happen in any conflict, hard to avoid in a place like Gaza where the terrorists are mixed in with the civilian population.

But eh that's just my opinion anyway.

Can only tolerate so much?

You realize that after World War II, Palestine had their land STOLEN from them and given to Israel, right?

You do understand that is why this is all happening still, all of these decades later, right?

Israel deserves everything they get. You kill Jesus, this is what happens; a life of turmoil for all generations of Israel.

gintama said:
how can anyone support a thing that is invading your own home , by killing you , killing your children your families , and occupaing you , with all the world watching . If you are ok that someone come to your home , and want to be the new owner with on top of that killing your loved ones , then go ahead , support this thing.

It's ok when you're an ally of the US. We see how the world reacts when Russia tries to do this. Too many hypocrites. Both SHOULD be condemned. Israel has been killing and occupying those people for 60 years now. Is it any wonder that they try to fight back?

I think the only reason that the actions by Israel in Gaza haven't been branded as "terrorist" is simply because of the Israeli-US relationship, without the condemnation from US, which usually follows acts of atrocity when they do not benefit them, there would be considerably more coverage of the matter, and Israelis would be branded for what they are - essentially the real terrorists of the Middle East. The rocket statistic may be bullshit, but Israel does have the advanced technology, courtesy of US, to prevent such missiles from hitting targets, hence why the death toll was something ludicrous 200:1 before the ground forces moved in.

The death toll in Palestine also consists of incredibly high percentage of civillians, showing their lack of regard and bullshit of the "We're only targeting Hamas" mindset, which is really hard to believe when so many innocents are killed when they've only been given minutes warning to scramble the fuck out of the house.

Israel is getting its hands dirty and abusing the technological advantage that they have to essentially destablize the Middle East and justify the killings.

I do remember reading somewhere that ISIS has claimed responsibility for the murder of the 3 teenagers, and Hamas has continiously denied it, whereas the Palestinian teenager that got burned alive was killed, by admittance by the Jews residing in Israel. Kind of shows the contrast of the situation.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The palestinians have fired missiles into israel for years and years. I dont think israel is in the wrong here. What it basically boils down to is that one of the two sides will kill innocent civilians. Israel just happens to be vastly superior to the palestinians. Lets not forget that almost all of of the middle east has at some point attacked israel because they dont recognise them as a legitimate state. Every time israel has fought them back and afterwards these countries cry out to the world of how awfull israel is. This is nothing new and if these people would just stop being agressors i am sure israel wouldnt have to retaliate.. It is like a thief breaking into a home then gets wounded in a fight with the owner and then afterwards sues the owner. Im getting sick of this.

Around the Network
PattonFiend said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Wasn't Gaza firing hundreds of rockets at Israel before they (Israel) decided to invade? I mean a country can only tolerate so much before they attack back. I mean if Mexico started firing rockets into the United States then us attacking them would be justified in my opinion. Civilian casualties happen in any conflict, hard to avoid in a place like Gaza where the terrorists are mixed in with the civilian population.

You realize that after World War II, Palestine had their land STOLEN from them and given to Israel, right?

You do understand that is why this is all happening still, all of these decades later, right?

Israel deserves everything they get. You kill Jesus, this is what happens; a life of turmoil for all generations of Israel.

Israel offered to give back the majority of the land given to them by other nations.  The palestinians declined and said they wanted it all. 

dyremose said:
PattonFiend said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Israel offered to give back the majority of the land given to them by other nations.  The palestinians declined and said they wanted it all. 

And why not? It's their land. Israel didn't even exist 80 years ago. That tells you enough about who stole what.

dyremose said:
The palestinians have fired missiles into israel for years and years. I dont think israel is in the wrong here. What it basically boils down to is that one of the two sides will kill innocent civilians. Israel just happens to be vastly superior to the palestinians. Lets not forget that almost all of of the middle east has at some point attacked israel because they dont recognise them as a legitimate state. Every time israel has fought them back and afterwards these countries cry out to the world of how awfull israel is. This is nothing new and if these people would just stop being agressors i am sure israel wouldnt have to retaliate.. It is like a thief breaking into a home then gets wounded in a fight with the owner and then afterwards sues the owner. Im getting sick of this.

They do not get recognized as a legitimate state because their LAND IS STOLEN. Bahahaha... Is it really that difficult to understand why everyone in the Middle East despises them?

Both sides have reached such levels of repugnance that I can't possibly favour either.

Hamas is the problem. They don't care about the palestinian population, fact is for them the more palestinians that are killed the better for them.