By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are people actually still satisfied with the 3DS? I'm not.

mZuzek said:
oniyide said:

2. Even if that percentage was true. and lets say it is that small percentage is STILL as big or BIGGER than the 3ds install base. We are talking IOS and Droid. Im not even going to do the math on how much that is but im pretty sure we all know its huge.

Technically, this would only be possible if iOS/Android had an install base of about 450 billion. I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

fair enough, but ill reiterate i dont think that percentage is close to being true i think it is higher. at least high enough to justifiy it being on mobiles in the first place even though i rather play on an actual portable handheld.

Around the Network

I still have to complete the games I have and buy the games I want. there are a lot of games out you just don't like all of them that does not mean the system is bad. for me it has better games than DS already

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Yeah I've been thinking the same. 2013 was so good for the 3DS. But this year I've played more on the Vita than the 3DS.
It's obviously because nearly everyone at Nintendo is working on the WiiU right now. As they should be. The sad fact is that it's just incredibly hard for a game company to put enough focus and effort into making 2 separate consoles successful at the same time.
I don't have a huge problem with the lack of games this year. What I find annoying is how much the 3DS is relying on those first party releases. What they SHOULD be doing is making the 3DS a better target for indies. At the moment, it's probably the least friendly indie platform. Which is insane.

Roar_Of_War said:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/04/features_the_biggest_3ds_games_of_2014_spring_edition

This isn't even all of it.

meh conception is ehsop only in europe? Fuck digital....