By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are people actually still satisfied with the 3DS? I'm not.

kupomogli said:
KLXVER said:

Then why did you make the list? A simple "I dont agree with you" would have been fine...

This thread isnt about what games we enjoyed on the PSP or 3DS. Its about how the 3DS is doing this year.

Why'd you reply with a list with only a few more games, two of which were games you admitted later you had no interest in, another which wasn't released yet, and then a couple of ports.  Seems to me you wanted to have a bigger list, despite it not being your opinion on those games at all. 

I made my list because  the PSP was often, and sometimes still is, being downplayed for having nothing but ports.  The system doesn't get enough praise, and a list of 20+ games released within the first three years might make some people interested to look into and see what the system has got during that time and in the future.

I made another list on the previous page though...

Around the Network
prayformojo said:

DKC, MK8, SSB and Bayonetta and the other digital offerings aren't enough for you? Maybe you need to find something else to do with your time then. Games are suppose to be a PART of your life...not ALL of your life.

Because of the terrible 2014/2013 for Wii U, video games are almost none of my life. No trouble there. I don't know how often some of you replay your games to make what you just listed consume even a fraction of your life, but all the Wii U has done for me since January is a a few good hours of MK8. The 3DS is even worse.

I guess I'm too busy to feel this way. I've had a 3ds xl since it released, and have maaaaybe 6 hours or so of use on it? I love it, just don't pick it up on the blue moon chance to play a game. And I never ever play the crapola they call gaming on phone/tablet. If that takes over I'm done with mobile.

Lucas-Rio said:

Nintendo has taken risks and has had two (even if small) annual losses.

Now, Nintendo will be doing profit on 3DS and Wii U hardware for this fiscal year, and be sure that they will not take unnecessary risks because they will ensure they are back in the profits. They are still takings risks, financing a new Xenoblade (which must cost a lot in HD), financing high budget game like W101 and Bayonetta who will lose money for sure.

Nintendo has taken stupid risks like tablet controllers. Expanding isn't a stupid risk. It's an investment. And there's no was Zenoblade is very expensive with the way it looks. W101 and Bayonetta are definitely not "high budget" games either.

spemanig said:
Lucas-Rio said:

Nintendo has taken risks and has had two (even if small) annual losses.

Now, Nintendo will be doing profit on 3DS and Wii U hardware for this fiscal year, and be sure that they will not take unnecessary risks because they will ensure they are back in the profits. They are still takings risks, financing a new Xenoblade (which must cost a lot in HD), financing high budget game like W101 and Bayonetta who will lose money for sure.

Nintendo has taken stupid risks like tablet controllers. Expanding isn't a stupid risk. It's an investment. And there's no was Zenoblade is very expensive with the way it looks. W101 and Bayonetta are definitely not "high budget" games either.

They aren't high budget like GTAV, but they are definitely high budget by Nintendo standard.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
prayformojo said:

DKC, MK8, SSB and Bayonetta and the other digital offerings aren't enough for you? Maybe you need to find something else to do with your time then. Games are suppose to be a PART of your life...not ALL of your life.

Because of the terrible 2014/2013 for Wii U, video games are almost none of my life. No trouble there. I don't know how often some of you replay your games to make what you just listed consume even a fraction of your life, but all the Wii U has done for me since January is a a few good hours of MK8. The 3DS is even worse.

The thing is you are like immune to Nintendo games which are meant to be played a lot like MK8, Pokemon or Animal Crossing.

Honestly sounds like this guy needs a gaming PC + steam = infinite gaming. Lol.

Lucas-Rio said:

They aren't high budget like GTAV, but they are definitely high budget by Nintendo standard.

I highly doubt that. 

spemanig said:
Lucas-Rio said:

I highly doubt that. 

then what your guess be for the budget of those games?

KLXVER said:

I made another list on the previous page though...

You need to play more PSP games.  Your opinion might not change, but only six games?

Here's a trailer for a game you might like.  Mastiff is releasing this one on Steam and says they'll give the game for free to everyone who votes yes, joins the games community and then posts that they've voted yes.  So either play it on the PSP or maybe get it on PC. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrUWUevtFc