By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the 3DS has a better chance of hitting 100 milli then the PS4.

Tagged games:

teigaga said:
binary solo said:
Only the truly wishful thinkers believe PS4 can crack 100 million.

Whats the basis for this? You think the console market has shrunk?

It has but thats because of most the wii owners who are never coming back. But they were never a part of the equation for playstation sales so they are irrelevant.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
teigaga said:
binary solo said:

It has but thats because of most the wii owners who are never coming back. But they were never a part of the equation for playstation sales so they are irrelevant.

Yeah, the wii market is pretty irrelevant. From what I can see, the PS4 is by far outperforming the PS3 and 360 within the same respectives periods, both systems are now passin 80m, so surely the PS4 is likely to pass that. Are people expecting the PS4 to sharply decline in 2015/16, the time when all the actual system sellers are due to come out? Or do they think it will just drop dead one year like the wii did? Even with Japans declining market I struggle to see how the PS4 will not at the very least reach the late 90 millions.

teigaga said:
binary solo said:

The console market has significantly shrunk.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
teigaga said:
binary solo said:

The console market has significantly shrunk.

As a whole with no phenomonom like the wii, but the core market for devices like the PS4?

The Xbox One is outperforming the 360 in the same relative period and the PS4 is outperform the PS3... 

DerNebel said:
That's the third time you posted this stupid thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186219&page=0#

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=186170&page=0#

Yes but this time he was allowed to post it as there were more weeks of data avaliable.

However his behaviour is completely inappropriate as are some of the responses; so best to lock this thread before things get further out of hand. And this time, you won't be making it again..

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.