By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So the 3DS has a better chance of hitting 100 milli then the PS4.

Tagged games:

LipeJJ said:
Both won't hit the 100M mark.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

When all other users stop making PS4 vs. 3DS Threads.

Well so what have you come up with rather than just demonizing those other imaginary users ? 

Wow, a handheld that costs almost half as much is going to outsell a console that costs $400. Wow....nothing to be impressed or surprised about, unless this was the Wii U but that is never going to happen. And the PS4 doesn't even have it's system sellers out yet and it's still selling like hotcakes. Wait for LP3, Bloodborne, Destiny, Batman Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain, FFXV, KH3 and many other games.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

fatslob-:O said:
Kaizar said:

When all other users stop making PS4 vs. 3DS Threads.

Well so what have you come up with rather than just demonizing those other imaginary users ? 

I was talking about other 3DS outselling PS4 threads.

I can see why you edit the rest of that quote out, so people won't figure it out.

I will bet the OP everything the 3DS never reaches 100m.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

I can see why you edit the rest of that quote out, so people won't figure it out.

Newsflash, I've almost always destroyed quote trees so stop overthinking it ...

You on the other hand, I've yet to see any tangible evidence for your motivations as to why this thread exists. You either show up some evidence or cut the crap out with the extreme behaviour. 

Kaizar said:
aDomingo said:
NO console will hit 100 million this generation

Why can't you go into denial like all us other users on VGchartz. (LOL)

(all us users on VGChartz): at least one them will hit 100 million, you'll see, YOU ALL WILL SEE *sobs in sadness* (LOL)

Yeah, seems to be the recurring theme on VG Chartz.

Either way, I commend you for the type of threads you make

fatslob-:O said:
Kaizar said:

Newsflash, I've almost always destroyed quote trees so stop overthinking it ...

You on the other hand, I've yet to see any tangible evidence for your motivations as to why this thread exists. You either show up some evidence or cut the crap out with the extreme behaviour. 

Ok, I just saw your profile, and it's says you're of the U.K., so there's no point in talking to you, because you 21st century Europeans have your head up your behinds like us Americans use to, in the 20th century. Which explains why all of our confederate flags have migrated to the U.K., as shown at your soccer games.

Call me when your fellow people of the U.K. Stop sporting the Confederate flag.

And pleas stop taking all your life's anger out on random American users on the Internet.

It is obvious that you got a lot of misplace anger, and taking it out elsewhere for overkill. Please seek anger management.

Also, are you from England?

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Kaizar said:

Ok, I just saw your profile, and it's says you're of the U.K., so there's no point in talking to you, because you 21st century Europeans have your head up your behinds like us Americans use to, in the 20th century. Which explains why all of our confederate flags have migrated to the U.K., as shown at your soccer games.

Call me when your fellow people of the U.K. Stop sporting the Confederate flag.

And pleas stop taking all your life's anger out on random American users on the Internet.

It is obvious that you got a lot of misplace anger, and taking it out elsewhere for overkill. Please seek anger management.

Also, are you from England?

My profile has nothing to do with your hogwash ... Oh and nice job insulting those englishmens. /sarcasm

BTW if anything I'm closer to american culture rather than english culture but you assuming that my profile is entirely true makes you look ignorant. 

Why are you evading being pinned down for your awful antics ? 

Kaizar said:
The PS4 has already dropped a lot in weekly sales with less then 1 year on the market, and the system sellers won't come out til during 2015 (1), like Uncharted 4 for example. The 3DS is outselling the PS4 every week after 3 years on the market (2).

So what do you make of the current predicament?
And what do you think will happen with the next major price cut for the 3DS later this year (3), plus the bigger library (4), like King of Pirates & Rodea: the Sky Soldier & Super Smash Bros. Four 3DS & Persona Q & Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney & YuGiOh 3D & Fantasy Life & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Pokémon Omega Ruby & Yo-Kai Watch & etc.?

(1) Destiny, anyone?

(2) No, 3DS came slightly ahead recently because :

- PS4 is weak in Japan, it hasn't even started yet there. When it gets big Japanese games, it will overtake saturated 3DS easily.

- Summer is favorable to Nintendo because the kids are out of school, hence the growing sales of Tomodachi Life to keep them busy during the holidays. PS4 will naturally rise starting September.

(3) News to me. 3DS is already at 99€ with 2DS, it can hardly go any lower.

(4) Are you talking line-up or library? Because PS4 line-up is significantly larger than 3DS's, with far bigger games.