By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If Microsoft made a game like Smash Bros, what characters/levels would be included?

SirFortesque said:
Rafie said:
Justagamer said:
People have mentioned alot of ms characters, and act like that is nothing.... all they would need to do is add a bunch of third party characters like Sony did. There's your roster. Funny how some are a ring like psabr had all so you characters... big daddy? Hardly a sony character. And that's not the only one.

C'mon now. Sony had more of their characters than 3rd party characters. Only characters from 3rd party I can think of off the top of my head were Raiden, Heihachi Mishima, Big Daddy, and Dante. Every one else was pretty much Sony.

Agree, also, Sony actually used just one character for any series (except Kratos/Zeus and Good/Evil Cole) and they didn't use many games of the past that are under their propriety, like Legend of Dragoon, Alundra, Tomba/Tombi, Lemmings, Shadow Of Colossus, ICO, Blasto, Dark Cloud and many others... you see why I say that "the potential was there" ? :P

I hope they're just waiting to take Crash Bandicoot rights somehow back from Activision to make a good sequel, with better mechanics, Story Mode, a good amout of content etc.

Anyway, about "Xbox Smash Stars" or don't know how they should call it, what about a stage or a character based on Mechassault ? That game was so underrated.

Yeah I did notice that a lot of characters weren't used. I was hoping Crash and Spyro joined the fray, but it's all good. Hopefully Naughty Dogs got the rights back from Activision, which in turn would be Sony. PSASBR 2 for PS4 would be super epic. I would totally buy that.

Oh and MechAssault for the Xbox on a smash game mechanics would be STELLAR! I would still buy Xbox All Star, if there ever was one anyway. Xbox has a few characters and great stages that they can choose from.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Microsoft has killer instinct. That is there fighting game now. Is the new one that bad that we have to make this thread. If they make a game for all their franchises it will be a shooter.

siavm said:
Microsoft has killer instinct. That is there fighting game now. Is the new one that bad that we have to make this thread. If they make a game for all their franchises it will be a shooter.

Huh? I just made the thread cause I was wondering what people would want out of a SSB-like game on Xbox. Completely hypothetical.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Marcus from State of Decay, characters from Battleblock Theater, Mechs from Iron Brigade, Ninja from Mark of the Ninja, Max, Jet Force Gemini, Marlon Briggs, Battletoads,Crackdown agent, Splosion man and Miss, Crimson skies pilot, Lococycle bike with Jose(?), Kameo, Joanna Dark, Powerstar Golf, Viva Pinata, etc...

*drops a Lancer and walks off the stage*

Master Chief, Marcus, a Forza car and Master chief again in six different colors.

On a serious note, i'm sure its possible but I don't think Xbox have enough brands to pull it off. I mean, All-Stars was really short of a roster, Xbox would have to put some seriously obscure mother fuckers in there.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Actually if it was just halo characters it would do better then Battle Royale. I mean a Covenant GRUNT is more recognizable then half the PS BR roster (totally serious here)

- Master Chief
- Arbiter
- Brute Chieftan (Tartarus)
- Hunter
- Jackal
- Grunt
- Drone
- Prophet (on hover chair)
- Flood Combat Form
- ODST (any from Halo ODST)
- Sergeant Johnson
- Spartan 3's (Noble Six)
- Spartan 2's (Blue Team)
- Didact
- Promeathean Knight
- Guilty Spark

If they did it like Marvel VS Capcom gameplay, id buy the shit out of that!

Why didn´t I think of all those characters?? It is true MS has built quite the huge 1st party roster with games lika Halo, Fable, Gears and combined with Rares backlog of games.

Question is, would it be suitable to do this to the Halo Universe?

sales2099 said:
Actually if it was just halo characters it would do better then Battle Royale. I mean a Covenant GRUNT is more recognizable then half the PS BR roster (totally serious here)

- Master Chief
- Arbiter
- Hunter
- Jackal
- Grunt
- Drone
- Flood Combat Form
- Sergeant Johnson
- Didact
- Promeathean Knight
- Guilty Spark

No way.

Half the people here know who Arbiter is.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

They can have special items like the money hat and secret sauce

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
sales2099 said:

- Master Chief
- Arbiter
- Hunter
- Jackal
- Grunt
- Drone
- Flood Combat Form
- Sergeant Johnson
- Didact
- Promeathean Knight
- Guilty Spark

No way.

Half the people here know who Arbiter is.

Pretty sure more then half do ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Puppyroach said:
sales2099 said:

- Master Chief
- Arbiter
- Hunter
- Jackal
- Grunt
- Drone
- Flood Combat Form
- Sergeant Johnson
- Didact
- Promeathean Knight
- Guilty Spark

Why didn´t I think of all those characters?? It is true MS has built quite the huge 1st party roster with games lika Halo, Fable, Gears and combined with Rares backlog of games.

Question is, would it be suitable to do this to the Halo Universe?

While MS's 1st party games are few, the mascots you get out of them can make for a sizable roster, with easily more recognizable characters due to the IPS having more exposure.

But ya......if people say Halo is being milked now, a Halo fighter would certainly fuel their case.

Maybe Master Chief as a guest character in Killer Instinct will do.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.