By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AZWification said:

That's what happens when I don't use emoticons and exclamation marks!

Not only that, when you didn't give any feedback whatsoever, it became obvious that it wasn't the most fun thing to read

Don't hate me for calling you out and CF, don't hate me for skipping it... (At first)

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
AZWification said:

Not only that, when you didn't give any feedback whatsoever, it became obvious that it wasn't the most fun thing to read

Don't hate me for calling you out and CF, don't hate me for skipping it... (At first)

Don't worry! I hate hating good VGCharts users!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

said:

So, did you follow it alright?  If not, feel free to ask me any questions.

Of course.. I read the whole post and I understand perfectly what you meant.

Heh!  "Of course!"  Well, I don't know.  That was the point of asking for feedback!

Anyway, thank you.  I do honestly appreciate it since I wasn't sure if its long-winded nature would be confusing.  But if sounds like the breakdown is reasonably self-explanatory, which is what I was going for.

ColdFire - The man with no name.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Ok. As promised, I read the breakdown.

I'm not the smartest person in the world, and I understood everything. ( On my 3rd go ) It seems good to go

Awesome!  Thank you.  You're the third person to say you understand it.  I'm satisfied now that's it's clear enough.

One question - You say you read the breakdown.  Did you read just the breakdown, or the whole post?  Because the post lays some ground rules that you may not get just by reading the breakdown alone.

*Sound Of Rain said:

AZWification said:

Not only that, when you didn't give any feedback whatsoever...

That's what got me.  It was kind of like...

CF: "Hey, could you read this and tell me if it makes sense?"

AZW: "Ok, I read it."

CF: "..."

CF: "Could you elaborate on that?"

No offense intended, AZW.  I'm not picking on you; I just found that funny.  I'm grateful for your feedback.

*Sound Of Rain said:

... it became obvious that it wasn't the most fun thing to read

My verbose style can be like that, I think.  But I'm hopeful that the breakdown will be more interesting once I've finished populating it with games.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Nah!  This is hardly the first time I've made a long post that gets ignored.  It's frustrating but, at the same time, I can't really blame people.  When you see a wall of text, unless it's something you're really interested in, the first instinct is often to just skip it.

So, in other words, don't you ever do it again! (kidding)

said:

Awesome!  Thank you.  You're the third person to say you understand it.  I'm satisfied now that's it's clear enough.

One question - You say you read the breakdown.  Did you read just the breakdown, or the whole post?  Because the post lays some ground rules that you may not get just by reading the breakdown alone.

Nah!  This is hardly the first time I've made a long post that gets ignored.  It's frustrating but, at the same time, I can't really blame people.  When you see a wall of text, unless it's something you're really interested in, the first instinct is often to just skip it.

You're welcome friend

I read the non-breakdown yesterday night. It all made sense

I don't do it often but if it's a long post and I'm not quoted, I might skip it. I can't promise I won't do it again either

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

said: 

You're welcome friend

I read the non-breakdown yesterday night. It all made sense

Oh, so you've read the whole thing, then.  Cool.  I'm glad to hear it made sense.

*Sound Of Rain said:

I don't do it often but if it's a long post and I'm not quoted, I might skip it. I can't promise I won't do it again either

Hmm... maybe I need to start quoting everyone in the thread, then they'll all feel compelled to reply!  Of course, if I do that, my posts will end up being half a page of nothing but quotes.

My random thoughts, feel free to comment on any of the following:

• Mario has some great games under his belt but he's a pretty poor character, Luigi is much better though
  • I haven't decided if I want the RE Remaster coming out next year yet. On one hand, I liked the game on the GC, on the other, I already beat the game a few times
  • I suck at all games in first person, they confuse me because I can't see what I'm controlling, no I'm not kidding

That's all for now

said:

Hmm... maybe I need to start quoting everyone in the thread, then they'll all feel compelled to reply!  Of course, if I do that, my posts will end up being half a page of nothing but quotes.

Well, if you wanna make baby cows cry

*Sound Of Rain said:
  • I suck at all games in first person, they confuse me because I can't see what I'm controlling, no I'm not kidding

First Person games aren't that appealable to me because they won't let me see who am I controlling. Though I'm fairly competent at them, I always opt for Third Person games, where I excel most of the time. I don't like cookie cutter FPS like Call of Duty and Battlefield. Far Cry 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Red Faction 2... these are only a few of the FPS I love. They have way more depth than most of the FPS out there, and they are fun in their own way.

*Sound Of Rain said:

said:

Well, if you wanna make baby cows cry

Errr... ok.  I guess... we wouldn't want that.

Baby cows!?