By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ieatdragonz said:
AZWification said:

So, what users from this thread have played MK8 or plan to play it? I'm very curious!

I've played it but it's honestly starting to get boring, idc for racers so I knew it wouldn't last long.

Even so I got the nintendo world collectors edition :P

Sad to hear that.. I love MK8's  track design as much as the first time...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
AZWification said:

So, what users from this thread have played MK8 or plan to play it? I'm very curious!

No Wii U yet, but I have watched a few hours worth of gameplay...For how much I didn't care for MKWii, I'm surprisingly interested in MK8

MK8 is better than MKWii in pretty much every way, shape and form so hopefully you'll get to play it soon..

AZWification said:
ieatdragonz said:

I've played it but it's honestly starting to get boring, idc for racers so I knew it wouldn't last long.

Even so I got the nintendo world collectors edition :P

Sad to hear that.. I love MK8's  track design as much as the first time...

Don't worry it's still a good multiplayer game, even for non-Wii U owners so It won't be collecting dust anytime soon.

Plus the free game with mario kart will last much longer :P

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

AZWification said:

That was the last game I bought before selling my U.

To me, it's the best Mario Kart game yet.

*Sound Of Rain said:
AZWification said:

That was the last game I bought before selling my U.

To me, it's the best Mario Kart game yet.

Same here. MKDS used to be my favorite MK game, but MK8 simply blew my mind the moment I started playing..

Around the Network

AZWification said:

Same here. MKDS used to be my favorite MK game, but MK8 simply blew my mind the moment I started playing..

Yeah, it impressed me a bit at first. Much better than I expected. Now, my friends yell at me for selling it just because of MK8. Yet, they don't want to buy one themselves...

*Sound Of Rain said:

AZWification said:

Yeah, it impressed me a bit at first. Much better than I expected. Now, my friends yell at me for selling it just because of MK8. Yet, they don't want to buy one themselves...

Why don't your friends want to buy a WiiU if they are such huge fans of MK8? :-/

AZWification said:

Why don't your friends want to buy a WiiU if they are such huge fans of MK8? :-/

It's one of those things where you rip on something until it's gone. They wondered why I had a Wii U, yet played MK8 when they came over. Then, I sold the U and they asked why I sold it.

Yeah, it makes no actual sense, but that's humans for you

*Sound Of Rain said:
AZWification said:

It's one of those things where you rip on something until it's gone. They wondered why I had a Wii U, yet played MK8 when they came over. Then, I sold the U and they asked why I sold it.

Yeah, it makes no actual sense, but that's humans for you

It's a shame they won't get to play Smash 4 which has even more multiplayer madness  though....

AZWification said:

It's a shame they won't get to play Smash 4 which has even more multiplayer madness  though....

I just noticed I didn't actually answer your question

They won't buy a Wii U because they're not fans of Nintendo games in general. They basically only like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Smash Bros. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them buys a Wii U eventually though. Maybe Splatoon can help influence them being another multiplayer game.