By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The one videogame genre that you never get into.(Poll inside!)

I never understood the brilliance of..

Rpgs 33 6.37%

Racing games 32 6.18%

Action games 1 0.19%

Platform 10 1.93%

Fighting 42 8.11%

Sport 128 24.71%

Tactical-Strategy 46 8.88%

Rythm-Music 77 14.86%

Fps 109 21.04%

Other 40 7.72%

Total:518

Turned based RPG......... Urrrrrrgh

Around the Network

Sports and the Music/Rhythm games, but I voted for Music/Rhythm

There are exceptions (Sega Soccer Slam and Sound Shapes), but generally speaking I don't care for the mainstream popular Sports or Music/Rhythm games

Music games. I lived through the hype of DDR, GH, and RB. Had friends who were OBSESSED with them. Never bought a single bit of plastic.

Sport

Yeah, never got into sports games, but that's just about it.

Around the Network

Turn based games, rhythm based games and MMOs.

Sports, MOBA's and Music games.

If you add non-Nintendo, easily sports and racing. Nintendo kinda makes me expect more surreal fun than realistic fun, which is no fault of those games, just my personal preference :) Which kinda explains why Team Fortress 2 is pretty much the only fps game I enjoy...

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Fighting mainly because I enjoy deep stories and a lot of replayability and am not into online MP at all. Haven't really gotten into one since Mortal Kombat 2011 though I sold that after the story mode was complete. Tekken 3 I was pretty good at (Eddy with XOXOXOXO and Law were my mains)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

VanceIX said:
bluetoad said:
I want to like them, the have charm, story but the turn based mechanic need to be put to rest

You know what, you don't even get a kawaii anime girl. You can just have plain old nasty Naruto

Hey Vance....no hating on Naruto!!!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron