By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The one videogame genre that you never get into.(Poll inside!)

I never understood the brilliance of..

Rpgs 33 6.37%

Racing games 32 6.18%

Action games 1 0.19%

Platform 10 1.93%

Fighting 42 8.11%

Sport 128 24.71%

Tactical-Strategy 46 8.88%

Rythm-Music 77 14.86%

Fps 109 21.04%

Other 40 7.72%

Total:518

*puts flameshield up* I could never get into RPG's. They seem so boring to me. I'm not SAYING they are boring. I said they SEEM boring. I tried to get into a few of them because of the hype they bring, but I ended up just turning it off. Games like FF, Dragon Age, etc. I also don't like sports games either. Can't get into those as well.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
JRPG's are certainly not for me. I hate Japanese characters, design, voice, etc...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Cant stand turn based jrpg's

bluetoad said:
Cant stand turn based jrpg's
VanceIX said:

Anyone who hates JRPGs will now have to live with the fact that they made kawaii anime girls cry.

Shame on you guys.

Around the Network

For me I like most genres but some sub generes, Sim Racing, MMORPG games like Walking Dead, Sound Shapes, Journey(I just categorize them as non games), Guitar hero style games(though I loved DDR), Geometry Wars Games, God Of War Style games, single player fps, sandbox(GTA) style games.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I want to like them, the have charm, story but the turn based mechanic need to be put to rest

bluetoad said:
I want to like them, the have charm, story but the turn based mechanic need to be put to rest

You know what, you don't even get a kawaii anime girl. You can just have plain old nasty Naruto

Rhythm games, it's just not my kinda genre...

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Sports has some cool games like WWE, UFC and FIFA but because these type of games get rehashed so much more than Mario for full price they get old very fast.