By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOUR: Resident Evil Revelation 2 and DmC Ultimate spotted on russian retailer's site

don't you mean revelatons?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Experimental42 said:
Raziel123 said:
Experimental42 said:
Why would you make another version of a game that flopped super hard and generated so much hatred by and towards its fans? DmC was a giant abortion and if this is true, it's dumb as hell.

some fans. For me it was one of the best games ever. and to others too.

It doesn't change the fact they're remaking a game that flopped. Yes it sold ~1mil copies across all platforms, from release till now, but they were changing the formula because they felt sales were drooping in the series when it hit ~3mil cross platform. It was almost outsold by the HD collection ffs.

You also can't change the fact that a large majority of the DMC fanbase just flat out hated the change. They'd do better updating DMC3 again.

FACEPALM at another Nemo and Kyrie fan... When you DMC4 fans ever learn.

In terms of sales, do your homework before making things up:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/million.html

And this:

"Why would you make another version of a game that flopped super hard and generated so much hatred by and towards its fans? DmC was a giant abortion and if this is true, it's dumb as hell."

I got one thing to say to that:

That ain't Devil May Cry, and its pretty insulting for someone to pretend to be a DMC fan so they can excuse the abomination above.

Wait a sec!! Where are my 3DS or WiiU versions, bro?!?

Haven´t finished RE Revelations till this day, it is one of 3 games I have for my 3DS =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Seems like BS, since Revelations is a 3DS series.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
A203D said:

FACEPALM at another Nemo and Kyrie fan... When you DMC4 fans ever learn.

In terms of sales, do your homework before making things up:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/million.html

And this:

"Why would you make another version of a game that flopped super hard and generated so much hatred by and towards its fans? DmC was a giant abortion and if this is true, it's dumb as hell."

I got one thing to say to that:

That ain't Devil May Cry, and its pretty insulting for someone to pretend to be a DMC fan so they can excuse the abomination above.

1) Where did I ever say I was a fan of Nero?

2) Your link shows that DmC has sold the least in the entire series, unless you seperate DMC3 and DMC3 special edition, and only shows units shipped not units sold.

3) That picture of Dante fits the character better than anything in the entirety of DmC. Dante was always a smug overconfident idiot (yes even in the first) due to his retarded strength.

Also, the game play of 4 may not have been the best, but it was better than DmC. The addition of the Red Queen's rev mechanic was awesome, and the Devil Bringer made combat faster.  The combat is so much faster, more difficult, and more rewarding. It also looks better and runs at 60fps.

Jumpin said:
Seems like BS, since Revelations is a 3DS series.

That don't seem to be the case anymore.

If revelations 2 is true, hopefully there will be no last gen version, let them focus only on the current gen.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Experimental42 said:

1) Where did I ever say I was a fan of Nero?

2) Your link shows that DmC has sold the least in the entire series, unless you seperate DMC3 and DMC3 special edition, and only shows units shipped not units sold.

3) That picture of Dante fits the character better than anything in the entirety of DmC. Dante was always a smug overconfident idiot (yes even in the first) due to his retarded strength.

Also, the game play of 4 may not have been the best, but it was better than DmC. The addition of the Red Queen's rev mechanic was awesome, and the Devil Bringer made combat faster.  The combat is so much faster, more difficult, and more rewarding. It also looks better and runs at 60fps.

"2) Your link shows that DmC has sold the least in the entire series, unless you seperate DMC3 and DMC3 special edition, and only shows units shipped not units sold."

Capcom's numbers are final I'm afraid, if you chose to question them I suggest you get it in writing from Capcom that you know more about the sales of their games than them.

"3) That picture of Dante fits the character better than anything in the entirety of DmC. Dante was always a smug overconfident idiot (yes even in the first) due to his retarded strength."

That photo wasn't Dante. "Dante was always a smug overconfident idiot"

No Dante was NEVER an idiot until DMC4. And shame on anyone who thinks DMC needs to portray Dante as an idiot rather than give him character depth.

"Also, the game play of 4 may not have been the best, but it was better than DmC."

How is DMC4's slow, clunky gameplay and its automatic lock-on better than DmC?

"It also looks better and runs at 60fps."

How does a game running at a lower resolution, using less polyons and lower animation qualtiy look better than DmC?

Why are you defening this imiation of Hollywood movies? Its not even Devil May Cry.

I'll buy both. Always like the new DMC but that DLC announcement before release made me crossed it out of my list. Refuse to support that BS.