By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOUR: Resident Evil Revelation 2 and DmC Ultimate spotted on russian retailer's site

Raziel123 said:
Experimental42 said:
Why would you make another version of a game that flopped super hard and generated so much hatred by and towards its fans? DmC was a giant abortion and if this is true, it's dumb as hell.

some fans. For me it was one of the best games ever. and to others too.

Yeah the game was freakin awesome! :)

Around the Network

Enjoyed the first RE: R so I would be happy if Capcom made a second.

nintendo get off your lazy buts and go bribe capcom to put it on wii u or something(heck have exclusive marketing for all i care)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

probably will be on 3ds, that style was made for the 3ds (rr2)

old skool

if if it is true,meh!!!!!!

Around the Network

I am down for both, although I would only get DmC once they enable some MP3 support. Playing with my own music took that game to new levels of kickassery.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Raziel123 said:
Experimental42 said:
Why would you make another version of a game that flopped super hard and generated so much hatred by and towards its fans? DmC was a giant abortion and if this is true, it's dumb as hell.

Much support. I love the hell out of that game. Never understood all the hatred for it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Raziel123 said:
Experimental42 said:

same here. however i won't buy this unless its substantially different

Blood_Tears said:
Last gen versions but no Wii U? Interesting.

I'd say that's the least surprising thing, lol.

Blood_Tears said:
Last gen versions but no Wii U? Interesting.

No Nintendo at all despite this particular arc spawning on the 3DS.

That said, Revelations had a lot of potential that was held back by the 3DS hardware. So a Revelations game built around decent hardware would be intriguing.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.