By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Rants: Project CARS Screws Wii U Owners

Aielyn said:
vivster said:
Also: If there is more demand for the Wii U version why is it selling better on PS4 and X1?

Why is what selling better on PS4 and X1? The game hasn't released yet.

Strange huh? Not even released yet and already selling better on PS4 than Wii U.

But in all seriousness, it will sell better on PS4 and X1 than on Wii U. That is as much a prediction as a fact.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
amak11 said:
vivster said:

Lol. What is this guy actually saying? That the developers hate the Wii U so much that they are delaying the game just to see the fans suffer?

Also: If there is more demand for the Wii U version why is it selling better on PS4 and X1?

The game isn't selling on PS4 and X1. The prefered platforms by the community who wants this are PC, PS4 and Wii U. Xbox One is actually the least popular for this game.

Because X1 owners don't like racing games? Or are you referring to the most unrepresentative poll on earth he metioned?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
amak11 said:
vivster said:

Lol. What is this guy actually saying? That the developers hate the Wii U so much that they are delaying the game just to see the fans suffer?

The game isn't selling on PS4 and X1. The prefered platforms by the community who wants this are PC, PS4 and Wii U. Xbox One is actually the least popular for this game.

Because X1 owners don't like racing games? Or are you referring to the most unrepresentative poll on earth he metioned?

I'm talking about the community who wants this game and the community who wanted it want other versions over the Xbox One. This was to be the first real racing sim on the Wii U. If the Wii U version was releasing with the other consoles, I can surely guarentee the WIi U version would have sold 5 times more than the Xbox one version. Xbox owners usually bitch and moan when a racing game is not Forza quality

amak11 said:

I'm talking about the community who wants this game and the community who wanted it want other versions over the Xbox One. This was to be the first real racing sim on the Wii U. If the Wii U version was releasing with the other consoles, I can surely guarentee the WIi U version would have sold 5 times more than the Xbox one version. Xbox owners usually bitch and moan when a racing game is not Forza quality

The community is made up of Wii U and PC fans. Most Xbox fans don't even know about this game. It's is not even close to represent the actual demand for the individual platforms accurately.

Isn't Project Cars supposed to be better than Forza?

Project Cars will not sell significantly less on Wii U because of the delay. It is highly anticipated and there is virtually no equal for it on the platform. The only people who will not buy it because of the delay are bitter fanboys. So please don't pretend that it would suddenly sell millions more if it weren't for the delay.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Eh, he'll get over it. 3rd parties need to invest more where the game will sell, and that's PS4, XB1, and PC. Although I understand him being upset it being delayed for his preferred console of choice.

Around the Network
vivster said:

The community is made up of Wii U and PC fans. Most Xbox fans don't even know about this game. It's is not even close to represent the actual demand for the individual platforms accurately.

Project Cars will not sell significantly less on Wii U because of the delay. It is highly anticipated and there is virtually no equal for it on the platform. The only people who will not buy it because of the delay are bitter fanboys. So please don't pretend that it would suddenly sell millions more if it weren't for the delay.

It's still a better indicator. Considering the Wii U version was the first officially announced console version. People are idiots generally if they say they wont buy it for the delay. But this game would sell a lot better on the Wii U, at least in comparison to the Xbox.... actually probably better than the PS4 and Xbox One individually. Since there is 3 racing games coming to those platforms and none coming to Wii U, a close to true sim wont be on peoples minds.

Project Cars is suppose to be a proper simulator. As for it being better, that's just opinion. I just know many Xbox users that hold a shiny gold turd to Forxa.  

I never said it would sell millions, I said it would sell better. Better doesn't mean millions. These pseudo indie titles always sell well on the eShop.  

amak11 said:
vivster said:

It's still a better indicator. Considering the Wii U version was the first officially announced console version. People are idiots generally if they say they wont buy it for the delay. But this game would sell a lot better on the Wii U, at least in comparison to the Xbox.... actually probably better than the PS4 and Xbox One individually. Since there is 3 racing games coming to those platforms and none coming to Wii U, a close to true sim wont be on peoples minds.

Project Cars is suppose to be a proper simulator. As for it being better, that's just opinion. I just know many Xbox users that hold a shiny gold turd to Forxa.

I never said it would sell millions, I said it would sell better. Better doesn't mean millions. These pseudo indie titles always sell well on the eShop.  

A bad indicator is worse than no indicator.

Please explain why it will sell less on the Wii U because of the delay. And in case I misunderstood you. Please explain why it would sell better on Wii U than on PS4 or Xbox when only 1% of racing sim fans own a Wii U.

vivster said:

None of this comment makes sense.

vivster said:

I am skipping because of delay that doesn't mean I'm a bitter fanboy. I'm not a big fan of sim racers at all, was only going to pick up because they were going to be one of the few third parties to support Wii U this Fall/Winter. Now that it's not coming this fall my interest is pretty much gone. Stop generalizing, not everyone falls into the same fanboy category.

vivster said:
amak11 said:

If there are no racing sim fans for Wii U then how did the Wii U community know more about it than the Xbox Community? Why is a pole taken from the community of people most excited about the game not representative of the community excited for the game?