By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VizionEck Gameplay!

pretty interesting but also pretty confusing. i doubt i would have understood what was going on if i didnt know about the game before seeing this. however, i am interested in playing this, and i like multiplayer games and this one sure does have a twist on it. seems very skill based, which is something that i really like.

Around the Network

mean this in the best possible way, but

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

gergroy said:
JoeTheBro said:
eFKac said:
^^Thanks.

Also thanks for the explanation, the game looks interesting with potential but is indeed confusing after just looking at it.
Do you plan on releasing a demo?

The desire is to do an open beta. We'll see if that's possible or not.

gergroy said:
I kind of wanted to support joethebro on this, but that looks really bad. Sorry joe...

Looks as in visual or in gameplay?

Gameplay, visuals arent bad, very unique.

That's good. Some people say the art hurts their brains, so I am a little worried about it.

I have 100% confidence in the gameplay however. The bad impressions for that just show my failure at explaining them.

@20 being steep

Don't get confused. VizionEck is a huge game with a vast amount of content. It's not designed to be played for only a few hours and never touched again.

These trailers do not make me more interested in this game.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

This is the second vague trailer we get. Both are heavily disliked too.

Around the Network

Well, the concept is definitely unique, but I think it's imperative to improve the clarity of the game's visuals. What's being shown here clearly isn't cutting it. Even after reading exactly what happens in the video, I still can't follow it. In addition to that, I can easily become nauseated playing games, so this in particular doesn't look like it would be a very pleasant experience for me.

Still, I'll keep my eyes out for it. If there were a PC release, I'd definitely check out the demo. This sounds like the kind of thing that you have to try at least once.

I like the concept.

It visually looks a little like Tron (I like that). But i'm a little worried that it might give headache to some people after a certain period, it might also not be appealing to many.

If I may suggest, you could add other skins / texture pack such as Maya/Inca geometry paint like this or this:

I hope you do well.

ps. I'm about 6 months in the development of a game myself (I put most of my spare time on it) and I know how challenging many things we thought "simple" can be. So you have my respect.

Maybe you should have added a voice over to the trailer because going in blind it's super hard to figure out what is going on. Also that music is pretty awful IMO.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

LemonSlice said:
Looks terrible. Sounds even worse.

Not enough underage japanese girls, I get it. Different strokes man.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Trying to hard to be different. Looks really terible.

But war... war never changes