By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

Loving this beta. Been playing with a friend as a hunter. Definetly living up to the hype. I can see myself 100% all three charater classes once the full game is out. Best thing is tossing supercharges back and forth, once you get to know the game team play is a blast.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
iceboy151 said:
BenVTrigger said:

The Moon

This map is the worst!

Aww come on. It ain't that bad. Sure, you're very exposed but it offers a lot of oportunities. Though my favorite is Venus.

VanceIX said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
What's your guys' favourite class so far?

Warlock is easily my favorite, with Hunter just a bit behind. Not feeling the Titan class though.

Yeah I have to agree with Warlock. I started the game with and after capping started using the Titan. I like the Titan but I'm not a fan of his Supercharge. 

Mr_No said:

Aww come on. It ain't that bad. Sure, you're very exposed but it offers a lot of oportunities. Though my favorite is Venus.

It's not really about being exposed, the map design is fine. I just hate that I'm always engaging with a vehicle that kicks my ass.

ErwinMoC said:
Played it, PVP is kinda boring IMO. PVE is the reason why you will get this game, also, the maps are amazing.

Yeah, I'm getting the game because of PvE, not PvP. It looks great for fans of Halo MP, but certain builds are complete garbage on it, so the RPG aspect gets thrown out the window in PvP. 

PvE, on the other hand, is simply amazing.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network
iceboy151 said:
Mr_No said:

It's not really about being exposed, the map design is fine. I just hate that I'm always engaging with a vehicle that kicks my ass.

Agreed. The Pike isn't that bad and one person could probably take one out but the big Interceptor is a nightmare. That shit ruins the whole balance of the map.

Anybody been playing Iron Banner? The random drops are epic

BenVTrigger said:
Anybody been playing Iron Banner? The random drops are epic

I haven't got any big drops yet but I really like Mars. I played Earth in the Alpha and it was just as good as I remembered. 

So I am loving the game after playing it for 2 days...I have to say though PVP is a little bit boring. It is certainly not what draws me into the game, and I could see it hurting the sales legs post release.

Do you think there will be periods with the full game that they will have to shut down the servers like this?