By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

This game needs to come out now! Im getting tired of being teased...

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
What's your guys' favourite class so far?

Warlock is easily my favorite, with Hunter just a bit behind. Not feeling the Titan class though.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Best gun play in a FPS is a long time............so goodd!!!!

Warlock is the worst for pvp. Barely stand 2-3 hits. I almost die in one sec when i get engaged. Lots of times i cant even see who killed me. His armor upgrade needs a lot of xp, which makes him the weakest in Beta. Shame cause he is my fav...

The Moon

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

The Moon

This map is the worst!

iceboy151 said:

This map is the worst!

I actually like it quite a bit. Its a mid range / long range map though so if you play aggressive and use close range weapons you'll probably get owned on it.

The trick is to use semi - auto weapons and sniper rifles.

Also that map is beautiful to photograph

Played it, PVP is kinda boring IMO. PVE is the reason why you will get this game, also, the maps are amazing.

BenVTrigger said:
iceboy151 said:

This map is the worst!

I actually like it quite a bit. Its a mid range / long range map though so if you play aggressive and use close range weapons you'll probably get owned on it.

The trick is to use semi - auto weapons and sniper rifles.

Also that map is beautiful to photograph

If they'd take those vehicles out, I would definitely play it.

iceboy151 said:

If they'd take those vehicles out, I would definitely play it.

Vehicles aren't going to go anywhere, as Bungie has had vehicles in multiplayer in every game they've ever made.

I do agree however they are a little overpowered, and that they need to implement an easier way of taking them down, well really just the tank one. The speeder bikes are pretty easy to take out, just aim at the Guardian driving it.

They need something like the Spartan Laser that was in Halo.