By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

heard a rumor we may see changes after the down time. I wish we could have just a bit more to do lol crucible level 1, iron banner level 1, 7k worth of ship/emblem/clock. and 5 grand in the pocket lol but there isnt really much left to do :P

Mars is my favorite map i think, earth and venus are about the same for me. The moon is a love hate relationship, If ive got friends online to coordinate with, the map can be great. If your buy yourself with a dumbass team it can be brutal lol and i really think each person should spawn with 1 heavy ammo on it, and any map with vehicles

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
heard a rumor we may see changes after the down time. I wish we could have just a bit more to do lol crucible level 1, iron banner level 1, 7k worth of ship/emblem/clock. and 5 grand in the pocket lol but there isnt really much left to do :P

Mars is my favorite map i think, earth and venus are about the same for me. The moon is a love hate relationship, If ive got friends online to coordinate with, the map can be great. If your buy yourself with a dumbass team it can be brutal lol and i really think each person should spawn with 1 heavy ammo on it, and any map with vehicles

No, that would be pretty annoying, even with 1 heavy ammo. Sure, it could solve the issue of the vehicles in that map, but you'll have enemies jumping over, shooting rockets at you.

The rest... I hope they do let us do more stuff and open up the higer level stuff. Why add level 20 weapons if there is no way to get them?

Mr_No said:
DD_Bwest said:

No, that would be pretty annoying, even with 1 heavy ammo. Sure, it could solve the issue of the vehicles in that map, but you'll have enemies jumping over, shooting rockets at you.

The rest... I hope they do let us do more stuff and open up the higer level stuff. Why add level 20 weapons if there is no way to get them?

with only 1 rocket itll limit rocket spam,  especially since the point would be to help you vs. vehicles,  people wouldnt want to just waste them.  and depending on the gun the rockets can be pretty slow.  it would atleast be an idea to float around as they try to balance.  

they also desperately need to fix issues with replishing the ranks if someone leaves an online game.  i have played so many games that end up with a team playing down a man,  with it sometimes causing most of the team to leave.  6v2 isnt that fun :P

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

soulfly666 said:
So I am loving the game after playing it for 2 days...I have to say though PVP is a little bit boring. It is certainly not what draws me into the game, and I could see it hurting the sales legs post release.

I thought the same thing until I really got a good grasp on it. Now I love it and have been tearing Guardians up online.

It for sure takes getting used to.

I just got into the beta thanks to someone who gave me a code :D

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

Favorite gun combo ppl?

Mine is scout rifle/fusion rifle/rocket launcher for pve.

Scout/sniper/rocket for pvp.

DrDoomz said:
Favorite gun combo ppl?

Auto rifle/fusion rifle/rocket launcher. Maybe that's why I'm getting skinned on PvP.

DrDoomz said:
Favorite gun combo ppl?

PVE - Scout rifle / Sniper Rifle / Rocket Launcher

PVP - Auto Rifle / Shotgun / Rocket Lancher

Favorite gun type should be next poll. would be nice to know what combos ppl are using in the game.

DrDoomz said:
Favorite gun type should be next poll. would be nice to know what combos ppl are using in the game.

Sounds good ill make that the next poll