By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DriveClub vs Forza Horizon 2: Which One Looks Better?

toastboy44562 said:
FATALITY said:
MoHasanie said:
FATALITY said:

DRIVECLUB of course. so obvious. its not even funny

I dunno. I feel like Forza looks better. 

nah! not even close dude

says the man with only on playstation in his picture LOOL

and this man is telling the truth

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Driveclub easily. Makes me wonder what Polyphony will be able to do with PS4 (in 20 years when they finally release a GT on PS4)

they wont beat DriveClub visuals. 

what makes you say that?

DriveClub is 30FPS while Gran Turismo is 60FPS. and Evolution are going insane with details. 

PD should try and get some help from Evolution studios for GT7.

OT: Driveclub. It's crazy how far this game has come, from being a total laughing stock (maybe a slight exaggeration, but it looked very rough) about a year ago, to this absolutely gorgeous looking title now. I hope for the developers that Sony is going to manage to reignite some hype around the game, yesterdays clips were a good start, I think this might be the first time that something about Driveclub was shown which was met with universal praise.

DriveClub.
Yet e have to consider that Drive Club is a corridor game and Horizon 2 is open world, and we all know that corridor games can have better graphics than open world just from the start. Anyway I still think that Horizon 2 will be a more consistent and better game. And the pictures show footage of raining in one game and after rain in the other.

When one is probably gonna be a mess,with clunky controls,lack of content and soulless as it can be then I don't think that it can be compared to the only racing series that managed to retain such high quality the entire gen.It's not even worth a comparison for those that have play even one forza game.Maybe the one's comparing are those that keep on living in the ps2 days of gran turismo 6.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

ryuendo89 said:
DriveClub.
Yet e have to consider that Drive Club is a corridor game and Horizon 2 is open world, and we all know that corridor games can have better graphics than open world just from the start. Anyway I still think that Horizon 2 will be a more consistent and better game. And the pictures show footage of raining in one game and after rain in the other.

what if i told you the fh pic is during the rain?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

Forza Horizon 2 has obviously better weather, judging by the gifs in the OP

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Driveclub does look better when it comes to the realism of the rain. I do like the style of Forza more, but in this case Drive Club wins.

Driveclub is the better looking.

DerNebel said:

PD should try and get some help from Evolution studios for GT7.

OT: Driveclub. It's crazy how far this game has come, from being a total laughing stock (maybe a slight exaggeration, but it looked very rough) about a year ago, to this absolutely gorgeous looking title now, I hope for the developers that Sony is going to manage to reignite some hype around the title, yesterdays clips were a good start, I this might be the first time that something about Driveclub was shown which was met with universal praise.

Other than the 30fps controversy, after the reintroduction of the game and its announcement for October, its gotten nothing but praise from the press. Everyone who tried it last year says its a much better game now. Evolution studios, serving crow.

I'm not surprised the game had to go through some kind of transformation. EVO said it started out as a rally game.. then changed and still seemed to have some sort of identity crisis. It's good that instead of releasing it like it was, they decided to do what they're doing instead. Better to get THIS game in October than to get what it was at ps4's launch

I know some people don't like the amount of cars or lack of part customization. I don't care.. all i wanna do is pick a car and race in beautiful graphics+audio. Last racing games I enjoyed were Motorstorm and PGR3.. I don't even remember if those had customization because even if they did, i certainly didn't use it or just picked randomly.

nicktwilight said:

When one is probably gonna be a mess,with clunky controls,lack of content and soulless as it can be then I don't think that it can be compared to the only racing series that managed to retain such high quality the entire gen.It's not even worth a comparison for those that have play even one forza game.Maybe the one's comparing are those that keep on living in the ps2 days of gran turismo 6.

Ah, so much bitterness.