By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DriveClub vs Forza Horizon 2: Which One Looks Better?

Racing games will overall be close this gen, as they will be nearly hitting the ceiling but especially from the latest vidoes Driveclub quite clearly looks better.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Driveclub easily. Makes me wonder what Polyphony will be able to do with PS4 (in 20 years when they finally release a GT on PS4)

they wont beat DriveClub visuals. 

what makes you say that?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Driveclub easily. Makes me wonder what Polyphony will be able to do with PS4 (in 20 years when they finally release a GT on PS4)

what makes you say that?

I think it will be hard as Gran Turismo will surely aim for 60fps, so you know potential visuals cut in half. Sure tools, SDK's, footprints will mature and GT will have a longer dev time, but it will be hard to overcome.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

platformmaster918 said:
bananaking21 said:
platformmaster918 said:

what makes you say that?

DriveClub is 30FPS while Gran Turismo is 60FPS. and Evolution are going insane with details. 

Where is the FH gameplay from?

Around the Network

Driveclub, the overall presentation looks much more realistic.

It actually looks genuinely wet, humid and dangerous to drive it, where as FH just looks like someone emptied a few buckets on to the track.

FH:
Road: wet
Everything else: dry as a bone

DC:
Road: wet
Everything else: wet

However, i'll reserve final judgement till both games are actually out.

Open world game vs linear track based game. Lol. Both look amazing.

MoHasanie said:

Forza Horizon 2 is exclusive to the Xbox One while DriveClub is exclusive to the PlayStation 4. 

@ bolded : that's not true, technically. I expect Driveclub to look better but FH2 should come close since it's the second Forza game on Xbox One.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Where is the FH gameplay from?

From here: 

http://gearnuke.com/driveclub-vs-forza-horizon-2-raindrops-comparison-one-realistic/

Here's another Forza one: 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Be honest, you made this thread just to get some satisfaction in seeing a lot of people say "Driveclub" didn't you :), cause i think if you showed both those gifs to a 5yr old he/she will also pick driveclub.

@Banaking
Everyone always thinks polyphony won't surpass their previous efforts..... then they go on and do just that lol.