By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

It was really fun :p

Around the Network

Zelda is a beast...(the franchise I mean:)

said:

Perhaps you should make a thread for game ideas?  That way, there would be one convenient place where anyone could make gameplay or theme suggestions.

Oh they do?  I didn't realize that.

Well, not to be boring, but might I suggest another one like this but with different games?  Maybe based on people's suggestions.  I didn't suggest anything last time because I didn't really get what you were asking for, but I could suggest some now, and others could add their own.  We could do a contest that's platform-agnostic - basically just any games people want all thrown in together.  Again, it's just a thought.

Oh, crap!  I was making one, too.  But it kind of fell by the wayside.  I may need to get back on it! :-|

I can't friend request you without a name?

Yes, you will need more posts and a picture to play the next game. You have been very helpful so I'd love to make an exception for you but it'd just piss people off. Ha! I'm sorry.

Any suggestions are welcome but my next game might be the user one depending on if I get mod approval or not. They said they will get back to me later tonight.

I think this thing worked out spectacularly. I'm surprised no one screwed it up, it came close when Metroid was almost eliminated though.

Ka-pi96 said:
Disappointed with the Nintendo dominance. At least Zelda beat Metroid though

Wasn't that the original plan?

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Clyde32 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I'd say planning with others to ensure certain games win is screwing it up.... but hey that's just me.

We just prefer nintendo games, nothing wrong with that.

Ka-pi96 said:
Clyde32 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I'd say planning with others to ensure certain games win is screwing it up.... but hey that's just me.

I didn't plan with others. There were a few times I requested people help metroid because it was going to die, but other than that, the plan was triggered without anyone else knowing what to do.

What happened here is that COD came out last, Metroid had the greatest turn-around ever (and i missed it), Zelda won from the start and I spent too much time on here.

Oh,and this was very fanboyish.

That's a summary from my expeirence.

WhiteEaglePL said:
What happened here is that COD came out last, Metroid had the greatest turn-around ever (and i missed it), Zelda won from the start and I spent too much time on here.

Oh,and this was very fanboyish.

That's a summary from my expeirence.

Lol, word of advice, the word "fanboy" can get you banned.

Well the top 4 games are the oldest ones that was in this, so its natural that they have a large fanbase.