By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

jigokutamago said:

I'm so very sorry. :(

It's fine. I got everything correct now :)

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Showdown time. Come on you guys, you all know this is what you were all waiting for.

Not much of a showdown looking at the points.

Looks like my plan worked rather well...Even if it did require some form of change when something went wrong.

*Sound Of Rain said:
Clyde32 said:
Showdown time. Come on you guys, you all know this is what you were all waiting for.

Not much of a showdown looking at the points.

I realize that. I knew Metroid didn't stand a chance against zelda, athat was part of my original plan as well.

+5 Zelda
-7 Metroid
Sorry metroid, but i spent so much good time playing zelda.

Around the Network

+ 5 Metroid

-7 Zelda

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

+5 Metroid
-7 Zelda(Sorry Zelda, but I know you will win anyway)

Might as well take the honor of the 800th post(hopefully)

+5 Zelda
-7 Metroid

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I've had to downvote so many games I like to keep Zelda up. Sorry Metroid, I can't back down now!

+5 Zelda
-7 Metroid

I'm guessing this game will be over within the next three hours, so I'll leave by saying I enjoyed this game. I don't usually play forum games, but I thought watching people make long-term strategies to keep their games up was a big part of fun. Almost like a real 'console war' or something...even though I know that's not what the intention was. 

Hopefully I make the post count minimum the next time you do this. : D

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Tamron said:
my $0.02

next time increase min voting frequency to every 12hr, or once a day.
exclude (and list in op) users that break the frequency rule, removing all of thier vote points.

or

list more games in each category and ask that they + and - two games from each, removing the potential for fanboys to exclude entire platforms, and result in a 'highest voted game for each system'

min postcount 250, av required, min account age 1 month.

last but not least, exclude users permanently from all games if theyre ever found to be the owners of voting alts.

12 hours is too much. I like it at 3 hours. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54