By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

Holy shit. I wanted Zelda to win, and Metroid to get second, but I didn't think it'd be that much of a massacre...

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
Holy shit. I wanted Zelda to win, and Metroid to get second, but I didn't think it'd be that much of a massacre...

I knew it would be like this.

+5 Zelda
-7 Metroid

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Metroid has one point left, who wants to kill it?

+ Zelda
- Metroid.

I feel it would have been right this way..........
1.zelda
2.metroid
3.smash

edit: I AM PROUD AND HONERED TO TAKE THE FINAL BLOW!!! :'(.

Around the Network

+5 Zelda
-7 Metroid

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

WhiteEaglePL said:
+ Zelda
- Metroid.

I feel it would have been right this way..........
1.zelda
2.metroid
3.smash

Yes, I wasn't planning the third position, but I'm sure that if we had thought ahead of time we could have worked it out that way

It finished!.

What's the next game?

WhiteEaglePL said:
It finished!.

What's the next game?

First the title of the thread has to include results in it, then we need to discuss what exactly happened here.

*Sound Of Rain said:

I don't know what I'm doing yet with a potential future game.

Perhaps you should make a thread for game ideas?  That way, there would be one convenient place where anyone could make gameplay or theme suggestions.

*Sound Of Rain said:

The mods still haven't gotten back to me...plus, this certainly didn't help get mod approval. (All elimination games need mod approval)

Oh they do?  I didn't realize that.

Well, not to be boring, but might I suggest another one like this but with different games?  Maybe based on people's suggestions.  I didn't suggest anything last time because I didn't really get what you were asking for, but I could suggest some now, and others could add their own.  We could do a contest that's platform-agnostic - basically just any games people want all thrown in together.  Again, it's just a thought.

*Sound Of Rain said:

I'm thinking about making a profile picture a requirement too. That would help identify people better :)

Oh, crap!  I was making one, too.  But it kind of fell by the wayside.  I may need to get back on it! :-|

MoHasanie said:

12 hours is too much. I like it at 3 hours.

Oh good, someone else said this.  Yeah, it takes a while to complete a game as it is; I think 12 hours would make it way too long.

ColdFire - The man with no name.