By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

Miguel_Zorro said:
Clyde32 said:
+5 Metroid -7 Infamous

It hasn't been 3 hours.  When your last post says "3 hours ago", you can vote again.  It doesn't right now, and you just voted again.  It wasn't even close to 3 hours.

Clyde32 said:
Okay, I will absolutely try to follow the rules this time around. Last time I was too anxious, but this time I can take it slow. 

Actually...yes it was close to 3 hours. I was keeping track. Maybe it was off by 10 minutes because I missed a digit. Whatever it was, it wasn't intentional. Don't be screaming at me for missing it, I usually vote every 3 hours on the half hour(or a little after) This time I saw the 20, and thought it said 30.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Clyde32 said:

Actually...yes it was close to 3 hours. I was keeping track. Maybe it was off by 10 minutes because I missed a digit. Whatever it was, it wasn't intentional. Don't be screaming at me for missing it, I usually vote every 3 hours on the half hour(or a little after) This time I saw the 20, and thought it said 30.

You voted 40 minutes early.  

How can you be so sure? Were you camping out refreshing the page until it changed?

Resident Evil +5
Metroid -7

God of War +5
Metroid -7

+5 Metroid

-7 god of war

Around the Network

+5 Metroid
-7 Infamous

I know... my English sucks.

+5 Metroid
-7 God of war.

ill be back...........in 8 hrs lol....

so if i am allowed, for the 8 hr perdios as ONE of the every 3 hrs thingy, then the next 3hrs thingy would be +5 metroid - 7 infamus. the rest dont bother lol.

+5 Metal Gear Solid
-7 zelda

+5 Smash Bros

-7 GT

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

+5 Pokémon
-7 InFamous