By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

+5 Metroid -7 Infamous

Around the Network

+5 Metal Gear
- 7 Zelda

GhetooBillGates said:
+5 Uncharted
- 7 Zelda

Uncharted is knocked out already. Vote for something else.

Ucell said:
GhetooBillGates said:
+5 Uncharted
- 7 Zelda

Thanks for the hint bruh well that was to be expected these elimination games usually knock out the greatest games e.g. HALO/Uncharted and the crappy games crop out of nowhere with a win. 

GhetooBillGates said:
Ucell said:
GhetooBillGates said:
+5 Uncharted
- 7 Zelda

Thanks for the hint bruh well that was to be expected these elimination games usually knock out the greatest games e.g. HALO/Uncharted and the crappy games crop out of nowhere with a win. 

People in this thread seem to favour Nintendo games above all else. Just look at the list of games that can still be voted for.

Anyways atleast my 2nd favourite among the 20 series (God Of War) is alive, but that won't survive for long since its a PS exclusive.

Around the Network

+ Metroid
- Metal Gear Solid

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Ucell said:
GhetooBillGates said:
Ucell said:
GhetooBillGates said:
+5 Uncharted
- 7 Zelda

People in this thread seem to favour Nintendo games above all else. Just look at the list of games that can still be voted for.

Anyways atleast my 2nd favourite among the 20 series (God Of War) is alive, but that won't survive for long since its a PS exclusive.

I am gonna try and ride it out with Metal Gear hopefully that doesnt get eliminated and yeah i noticed what you said i feel the Xbox Fans and PS fans dont see they are at a disadvantage here maybe the realize it but the moment they vote for their games they get wiped out by Nintendo fans. 

GhetooBillGates said:

Ucell said:

I am gonna try and ride it out with Metal Gear hopefully that doesnt get eliminated and yeah i noticed what you said i feel the Xbox Fans and PS fans dont see they are at a disadvantage here maybe the realize it but the moment they vote for their games they get wiped out by Nintendo fans. 

Yeah, we need to act together now to save our favourites in the list.

Ucell said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Ucell said:

Yeah, we need to act together now to save our favourites in the list.

Right there with you my brother Salute. 

+5 Metroid (there are five Nintendo games up there, and THIS is what you guys want to vote down? Take down Mario first)
-7 God of War (If it had ended at the first game, this would be one of the greatest games on a Sony system, but they had to continue it, and now Kratos is a worthless character)