By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

hamo0odi90 said:

Please change your + vote. GTA was out before you voted when the votes were counted.

Around the Network

Resident Evil +5
Metroid -7

joesampson said:
Wait a sec, I just counted GTA again from the very beginning and I got 22. If that's true I change my last vote to +5 for GTA.

I'm sorry, GTA was eliminated before your vote according to my numbers. I don't think I'm wrong but I'm only human :)

Alright. Something Nintendo needs to go down. I guess Metroid's the weakest one to me (sorry Metroid, I still love you.)

+5 Metal Gear
-7 Metroid

Maybe fans of the other platforms are split between the first and third party offerings in their votes, while big Nintendo fans have been able to simply concentrate on the first party. Perhaps that's factoring in to the lead. (;
Haha! For once having no third party is good!

Metroid +5 Infamous -7

Around the Network
Skidonti said:
Alright. Something Nintendo needs to go down. I guess Metroid's the weakest one to me (sorry Metroid, I still love you.)

+5 Metal Gear
-7 Metroid

Maybe fans of the other platforms are split between the first and third party offerings in their votes, while big Nintendo fans have been able to simply concentrate on the first party. Perhaps that's factoring in to the lead. (;
Haha! For once having no third party is good!

Metroid is also the one everyone is rooting for.

You're all a bunch of monsters.

DOWN WITH RESIDENT EVIL.

+5 Metroid
-7 Resident Evil

+5 Metroid
-7 Metal Gear

+5 Metroid

-7 Infamous

+5 God of War
-7 Metroid