By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Series Elimination Game - Results Are In!

+5 Metal Gear Solid
-7 Legend of Zelda

Around the Network

+5 Fallout
-7 Gran Turismo

+5 Zelda
-7 Grand Theft Auto

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

See newest post

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

+Metroid
-Infamous

By my count, GTA is dead now too...

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

The Legend Of Zelda: 71P                 God Of War: 32P                   Halo - Out See OP              COD Out - See OP

Super Mario: 59P (platformers)         LBP - Out See OP                  Gears - Out  See OP             Fallout: 34P

Metroid: 41P                                    Gran Turismo: 35P                Alan W - Out See OP           Grand Theft Auto: 19P

Pokemon: 46P                                   UC - Out See OP                     Forza - Out See OP             Metal Gear Solid: 35P

Super Smash Bros: 65P                    InFamous: 64P                       Fab Out - See OP                Resident Evil: 15P

Just noticed... WHERE IS THE ELDER SCROLLS?! How can you include Fallout but not the Elder Scrolls? Now I'm sad :(

Anyway, I'm gonna have to change my previous post, since I selected Elder Scrolls. 

Fallout +5

GTA -7

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

+ 5 infamous
- 7 Zelda

Grand Theft Auto +5
Metroid -7

Resident Evil +5

Metroid -7

Updated to this post

Wait a sec, I just counted GTA again from the very beginning and I got 22. If that's true I change my last vote to +5 for GTA.