By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can we agree that PS4 graphics are in another level!

EpicRandy said:
not here to troll but any gifs from released title?

Second Son says Hi!

Around the Network
amak11 said:

Graphics are only impressive if the gameplay can match and so far....
yeah

Also I played Knack, Good story wrapped around a poorly made platformer

That doesn't make sense. So if game has bad gameplay, then the graphics aren't that good? I need you to explain that one to me.

It's not that they have the best graphics (which they do), it's the fact that they have the most dedicated first party "graphics pushers", Nintendo's first parties, atleast the current ones, would never really push for something that is graphically intense (bar the very few exceptions), as for MS, Halo 5 will probably looks awesome as hell too.

iceboy151 said:
Wright said:
EpicRandy said:
not here to troll but any gifs from released title?

Here you go:

I mean... it doesn't look bad.

You better not be dissing Nack. Nack saved the PS4 :P

Sharpryno said:
About as half as good as Skyrim with mods.

I have fully modded Skyrim.  InFamous looks WAY better.  Try harder...

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
Sharpryno said:
About as half as good as Skyrim with mods.

I have fully modded Skyrim.  InFamous looks WAY better.  Try harder...

You need to push it until you only get 1 FPS, then it will look better than Infamous bar the character models on the main characters maybe.

Even as a PC gamer it would be foolish to downplay what Sonys exclusives are pulling off.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

amak11 said:

Graphics are only impressive if the gameplay can match and so far....
yeah

Also I played Knack, Good story wrapped around a poorly made platformer

That... makes no sence. That's like saying Avatar's CGI wasn't impressive because the story was crap.

If we were talking about the quality of a game itself then sure, but a game's graphics aren't affected by how well it plays. Crysis 3 being a boring mess didn't stop it being absolutely stunning. Likewise Pikmin 3 being a joy to play doesn't stop the ground textures making my PS2 feel proud of itself.

The Gameplay police shouldn't be allowed on this thread.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Has this already turned into a "worst Wii U fans" vs "worst PS4 fans" vs "worst PC fans" thread?

The games I'm seeing screenshots of look pretty great.

But that first screenshot, with the driving. Pretty freaking amazing.