By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can we agree that PS4 graphics are in another level!

Why is it that PC gamers always feel the need to tell us how much better PC's are but never post any pictures or .gif's to back up their claims?

I'm actually curious. I'm sure they do look better, so why not spend 10 seconds and post a bloody picture to make your point clearer?

Any videos/pics/gifs of character models looking as good as the one from uncharted?

Around the Network
ModBod said:
EpicRandy said:
not here to troll but any gifs from released title?

Second Son says Hi!

While it's true that Infamous is an awesome looking game. the general consencus seems to place this game on par with ryse (with ps fan biased toward ISS and Xbox fan toward Ryse). While ISS do have better resolutions, framerate and particle effect, ryse have better environement and texture.

So it will take more than infamous to call that "Ps4 graphics are in another level" even if I (IMO) give the edge to ISS over Ryse.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Even as a PC gamer it would be foolish to downplay what Sonys exclusives are pulling off.

Agreed. I certainly wouldn't put the PS4 on "another level" when taking the PC into consideration (especially given the PC's natural performance advantage), but Sony do deserve a lot of praise for what they are/have been able to achieve thus far on the PS4.

Because we haven't seen Forza Horizon yet!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

PattonFiend said:
Not really. It is at least a couple years behind top-end PC's, unfortunately.

But we are talking about software, not hardware, you came in the wrong Thread.

Nothing on the best PCs comes close to Uncharted4 trailer.

I would say that I'm impressed with PS4, and we saw nothing yet.  The best will come in 3rd, 4th, etc generation, when the best devs will seriously take advantage of PS4.  Sony did all perfect this gen.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
Even as a PC gamer it would be foolish to downplay what Sonys exclusives are pulling off.

AMEN! AMEN!  I have a monster rig, and if you are not impressed by Uncharted 4, InFamous, or Killzone: SF you are seriously silly.  I mean there were parts of Killzone's campaign that felt photorealistic at times.  Only a couple of PC games look that good.

That is why some of us get very annoyed when people say the PS4 is only slightly stronger than the Xbox One.

EpicRandy said:
ModBod said:
EpicRandy said:
not here to troll but any gifs from released title?

Second Son says Hi!

While it's true that Infamous is an awesome looking game. the general consencus seems to place this game on par with ryse (with ps fan biased toward ISS and Xbox fan toward Ryse). While ISS do have better resolutions, framerate and particle effect, ryse have better environement and texture.

So it will take more than infamous to call that "Ps4 graphics are in another level" even if I (IMO) give the edge to ISS over C.

I don't agree with what you say when it comes to Second Son and Ryse but I do that agree the PC can have better graphics in EVERY WAY, but show me a game that does, cos no one writes games only for the top end PC's, that would be stupid. Hence PC's will never show thier true potencial, where as Consoles allways exceed thier expectations. Wonder why?

naruball said:
Why is it that PC gamers always feel the need to tell us how much better PC's are but never post any pictures or .gif's to back up their claims?

I'm actually curious. I'm sure they do look better, so why not spend 10 seconds and post a bloody picture to make your point clearer?

Any videos/pics/gifs of character models looking as good as the one from uncharted?

Why ? Maybe too busy with their benchmark, and be happy cause their 3000-4000$ PC can play the same 360 game at 2k/60fps ? or at 5fps more than other friends who 'only' spent 2000$ for their PC ?

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Yup PS4 is like 2014's Brazil in football/soccer PC is Germany :)

Sharpryno said:
About as half as good as Skyrim with mods.

You do realize that the skyrim mods are beyond hard to run? I believe I read that a guy was running 2 680s and was getting 30 fps.