By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can we agree that PS4 graphics are in another level!

Seriously this is impressive...

The Order 

Uncharted 4

so good

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

About as half as good as Skyrim with mods.

PC gamers incoming

Not really. It is at least a couple years behind top-end PC's, unfortunately.

i'll second you but g'luck getting everyone to agree. there is always that one guy who is going to say mk8 looks better than uncharted 4.

Around the Network

Though yea they do have nice visuals, but I don't really care much. It's like Killzone. It's very nice, but it didn't make it a great game. It was extremely dull imo. Driving games always look pretty good.

I was pretty impressed with the offscreen footage of bloodborne as well, especially the character models, from E3.

well they look nice :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

PattonFiend said:
Not really. It is at least a couple years behind top-end PC's, unfortunately.

well start posting if you are going to say that.  i always hear that PC's are soo impressive but in the last 10 years i still have only seen crysis as an example of impressive graphics.  otherwise everything seems to be a late port of the console version or indies.

It looks nice, I will give them that! Sony first party sure knows how to push the limits of the ps4 graphically

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850