By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor! Tidux: Sony considering purchasing Crytek (huge mountain of salt)

Let someone else buy them, they make boring games....I don't want to see Ryse 2 on ps4 -.-

Around the Network
think-man said:
Let someone else buy them, they make boring games....I don't want to see Ryse 2 on ps4 -.-

honestly the only reason i want this to happen is so i can imagine Selnors reaction. 

bananaking21 said:
think-man said:

honestly the only reason i want this to happen is so i can imagine Selnors reaction. 

Lol he's full of sh*t the only reason he was hyped for that game was because it was X1 exclusive. Deep down he wouldn't care xD

think-man said:
bananaking21 said:
think-man said:

Lol he's full of sh*t the only reason he was hyped for that game was because it was X1 exclusive. Deep down he wouldn't care xD

wouldnt make his reaction any less entertaining. 

bananaking21 said:

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for that:)

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
think-man said:

Yeah hahaha too bad he's not around anymore xD

think-man said:
bananaking21 said:
think-man said:

Yeah hahaha too bad he's not around anymore xD

i honestly liked him. 

i miss you selnor. come back after a year or so.

I believe tidux #noidont

fireburn95 said:
I believe tidux #noidont

#Tidux #totallyrealshit  #insideryo #attentionwhore #lookatmeplease #educatedguesses 

M$ should buy Crytek since they being more supporting the XB brand...