By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony can't keep with PSVita demand

Sony's statement about a strong demand about Vita in North America is more face palm worthy than Reggie's recent statement saying Wii U has strong third party support. It's like come on,who really believes that lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

marketing ploy

BeElite said:
Hope to hell they are axing it, but possibly just no stock as they switched to new model and old sold out. Plus its not like they were running production at high capacity.

Why would you hope for that? How does it effect you in a negative way that millions of people are enjoying their Vitas?

The PS5 Exists. 

let me translate: its dead.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

ktay95 said:
They probably stopped manufacturing the damn thing and are just shipping the spare stock they've built up. This will be it's last year outside of Japan and we won't see another handheld from them again.

Amen brother. Amen.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I wouldn't be surprised if stores just didn't order any units at Sony

I think "It's funny because it's true" doesn't apply here, .... or does it?

GribbleGrunger said:
BeElite said:
Hope to hell they are axing it, but possibly just no stock as they switched to new model and old sold out. Plus its not like they were running production at high capacity.

Why would you hope for that? How does it effect you in a negative way that millions of people are enjoying their Vitas?

Exactly what I was wondering.

GribbleGrunger said:
BeElite said:

Why would it stop the million of owners already enjoying it? Games still release for it regardless of its sales.

Plus if hes a shareholder, he would like the money pithole that is the Vita out.

Dark Chaos said:
GribbleGrunger said:
BeElite said:

Why would it stop the million of owners already enjoying it? Games still release for it regardless of its sales.

Plus if hes a shareholder, he would like the money pithole that is the Vita out.

There is a huge difference between selling little and being completely axed. Imagine being a dev yourself...

I really, really doubt Vita costs Sony much money. They don't really release much for it and they don't produce it in large quantities.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I hope there is another price cut for the Vita. As terrible as it's doing, if it drops below $150 I'd cop it in a heart beat.