By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I bought a Wii U...

I have to agree on ZombiU it's some what under appreciated imo, in most games Zombies are just canon fodder but in ZombiU they're a genuine threat to you.

Around the Network

I'd recommend:

Mario Kart 8
Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros U
ZombiU

Mystro-Sama said:
Numberfox said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Playing W101 at the moment and it's awesome. Beating the shit out of giant robots with my giant sword is alpha as fuck.

If this is so fun and Pikmin is suppose to be better then I can't wait to play that.

Glad you're liking them, they're awesome games :) I haven't visited Pikmin 3 recently, but they recently updated Pikmin 3 to allow you to use the gamepad touchscreen via the stylus, which wasn't implemented before. When I played though I found the most intutive way to play was with the Wiimote.

Really? I figured that would have been annoying.

Its alot better with the wii remote!

You should definitely get MK8, Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze!

All 3 games are great!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Get Mario Kart 8 dammit! You won't regret it! Other games you should get are Rayman Legends ( tons of fun with 4 players), 3D World ( also tons of fun with 4 players) and Pikmin 3 ( the only RTS game I could get into.....besides Pikmin 1 and 2 of course)!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

curl-6 said:
I'd recommend:

Mario Kart 8
Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Pikmin 3
Rayman Legends
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros U
ZombiU

To add on to this list. I would recommend

Legend of zelada wind waker HD,

Mario U

Luigi U

Sonic

Dues Ex revolution directors cut

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Faxanadu said:
I actually didnt find the update too long. it was ok.

It takes hours. Plural. That's the antithesis of why folks buy a console.

It took like 15 Minutes.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I love the console now but setting it up for the first and updating it nearly made me send it back. It took an hour and a half to update before i could play anything or even just sign into nintendo network the first time. That would of been a shame had i done that...

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Can someone tell me what's up with the eshop. It's not working for me. Anytime I go in it just shows me a picture of the WWHD bundle.

I hope you enjoy!

Faxanadu said:
noname2200 said:
Faxanadu said:
I actually didnt find the update too long. it was ok.

It takes hours. Plural. That's the antithesis of why folks buy a console.

It took like 15 Minutes.

That was far, far from my experience. Nor is it consistent with what I've heard from others.