By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U games for July. Which ones will you get?

Which games?

Wii Sports Club 21 13.55%

One Piece: Unlimited World RED 22 14.19%

Catch Up on Indies 15 9.68%

Finish Up Some Games 38 24.52%

Combination 5 3.23%

None 36 23.23%

Steam Summer Sale Games 18 11.61%

Total:155

So july is here and for me no must-buy games are coming within the month and even the whole summer. However that doesn't mean no games are coming out so which ones will you be getting?

I'll be buying Shovel Knight, am debating on One Piece as I've never played a One Piece game before, and plan to get Wii sports club later in the year.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Around the Network

If Shovel Knight comes out in europe in july, then that:)

Shovel Knight is awesome! Absolutely spectacular game.

I will be getting One Piece Unlimited World Red when it releases. I will also be purchasing some eshop games this month. Guacamelee and Armillo are releasing this week, I will get both.

I'm dealing with a big WiiU backlog, so I might wait for Shovel Knight to go on sale. It's definitely on my radar, though, after all the critical and consumer acclaim.

I'll be getting Wii Sports Club, also. I held off investing in the digital events in order to get the retail version.

None, I will spend my entire summer playing Mario Kart 8!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:

I will be getting One Piece Unlimited World Red when it releases. I will also be purchasing some eshop games this month. Guacamelee and Armillo are releasing this week, I will get both.

Guacamelee is excellent. I hope you enjoy it.

Armillo looks interesting, too. It looks like Marble Madness meets Super Mario Galaxy :)

Veknoid_Outcast said:
cannonballZ said:

Guacamelee is excellent. I hope you enjoy it.

Armillo looks interesting, too. It looks like Marble Madness meets Super Mario Galaxy :)

So Mark Cerny meets Shigeru Miyamoto? Perfect. :p

I'm feeling a bit tapped out cash wise, so I'm welcoming the summer drought as a way to avoid going into my overdraft and maybe even put some cash aside for the baby (yeah right, it's going on rum).

I still gotta beat DKCTF and a few other Wii U games, gotta start clearing out the backlog, and put another 30 hours into RF4 this month....and then juggling summer classes with that.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

I have a back log. I may pick up Ittle Dew or Child of Light.