By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "I don't get the point of TLOU Remastered"

bigtakilla said:
overman1 said:
DerNebel said:
overman1 said:
bigtakilla said:

I take it you preordered it, lol. 

yes because i never owned it for the ps3. now answer my question, are you a xbox fan or nintendo?

Just look at his Avatar, he is a Nintendo fan.

yeah, i noticed his Metroid avatar, was just trying to shut him up.

I'm a Nintendo fan. Lol, and how is asking me what console fan I am stop people from buying a cash grab game from being suckers?

Maybe because you arent critisizing Nintendo for WWHD...honesly, this is the first game Sony is remastering. why do u care?

Around the Network
overman1 said:

that is Bayonetta? whoops...that flew over my head.

it has been a while since I played that game.

Honestly, it looks like Samus' Zero suit.

Its the WiiU version of Bayonetta. They added Peach, Link and Samus outfits for Bayonetta.

The zero suit is the skin tight blue one btw...

bigtakilla said:

Zero Suit example.

power suit, then?

sorry am not really big on Metroid

overman1 said:

Maybe because you arent critisizing Nintendo for WWHD...honesly, this is the first game Sony is remastering. why do u care?

I don't care, was just answering the op's question of getting the point of TLOU remaster. Also, this isn't a Wind Waker HD thread, posting off topic gets people banned. for "derailing".

bigtakilla said:
overman1 said:

I don't care, was just answering the op's question of getting the point of TLOU remaster. Also, this isn't a Wind Waker HD thread, posting off topic gets people banned. for "derailing".

lol you cant talk about one without talking about the other. that's like blaming the Nazi for the entire death toll of WW2. 

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
overman1 said:
DerNebel said:

I'm a Nintendo fan. Lol, and how is asking me what console fan I am stop people from buying a cash grab game from being suckers?

And I suppose WWHD (which btw took Nintendo less work to do than this Remaster did) that was sold for $50 as well wasn't a cash grab for suckers...

But of course, making an updated version of this game, including the DLC (which cost $40 on its own) and selling it for $50 is a total cash grab.

DerNebel said:
bigtakilla said:
overman1 said:
DerNebel said:

And I suppose WWHD (which btw took Nintendo less work to do than this Remaster did) that was sold for $50 as well wasn't a cash grab for suckers...

But of course, making an updated version of this game, including the DLC (which cost $40 on its own) and selling it for $50 is of course a total cash grab.

that seems like a sweet sweet deal to me. glad i bought it.

overman1 said:
bigtakilla said:
overman1 said:

lol you cant talk about one without talking about the other. that's like blaming the Nazi for the entire death toll of WW2. 

Yep, thats exactly the same thing.........

bigtakilla said:
The point is to get money from suckers, and it's working.
bigtakilla said:

bigtakilla said:

It's on topic if people come into a thread with an agenda and display their blatant hypocrisy the way you do just to get a rise out of people.  

And calling people suckers also gets people banned.

DerNebel said:
bigtakilla said:
overman1 said:
DerNebel said:

But of course, making an updated version of this game, including the DLC (which cost $40 on its own) and selling it for $50 is a total cash grab.

Ironically, its a cash grab because he doesn't want it, I'm sure that if one was so inclined they could spin the console they don't like as a cash grab, but that would be a tough sell and obviously an agenda driven line of reasoning.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank