By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - I love Taylor Swift.

I LOVE watching her music videos.

On mute.

Around the Network

I was hoping for lots of pics

Music wise I'm indifferent.  Would never have her songs in my personal collection but she doesn't annoy me when she comes on the radio like some artists do

brendude13 said:

On mute.

This guy knows it.

Nintendo and PC gamer

TM25 said:
She has never met a man she couldn't dump, and then flog an album full of trite songs about.

She has never ever ever ever ever ever released a song I could tolerate. The key of awesome just about managed it.

Have you ever listened to a Taylor album from beginning to end? If you have then you wouldn't have even made that comment because all her songs aren't about that.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

brendude13 said:

On mute.

Watch out Branflakes, you might be crucified for that one.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

On mute.

Okay, then let's try this. If Taylor sang like a man would you have it off mute?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

She's got nothing on Ed

I dont know a single song of her. Not one.

n-skyline said:
She's got nothing on Ed

Ed Sheeran? lol He's good, but he's basically a less cool male clone version of Taylor. Plus, he can't even sell more than 200k albums in 1 week. Taylor can sell 1.3 million in a week.

Ps3 said:
TM25 said:
She has never met a man she couldn't dump, and then flog an album full of trite songs about.

She has never ever ever ever ever ever released a song I could tolerate. The key of awesome just about managed it.

Have you ever listened to a Taylor album from beginning to end? If you have then you wouldn't have even made that comment because all her songs aren't about that.

The second line is more important, regardless though her songs haven't changed the world either but you were happy to make that comment.