By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - I love Taylor Swift.

VanceIX said:

How is it sexist? Sure, some women do, but if you did a poll, most women would associate with female artists more. It's just the way things are.

I like Adele, I like Evanescence, and I like Cryoshell. Does that mean I "idolize" them? Hell no. They aren't my favorites, and that's that. It doesn't make me sexist. 

That's totally not true. Everyone is different and loves different artists regardless of sex. We live in 2014 not 1950.

Okay, do you idolize any female artist at all? Explain why you don't. Does it scare your masculinity? Or do you, and you just don't admit to liking a female artist in fear that you'll be judged.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I like Taylor Swift too mostly because she writes and composes her own stuff. The Best Day is a great example of why she's so talented.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! People have obviously only heard her mainstream songs if they haven't checked out songs like The Best Day, or NEver Grow Up. Those song have deep meaning.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

VanceIX said:

How is it sexist? Sure, some women do, but if you did a poll, most women would associate with female artists more. It's just the way things are.

I like Adele, I like Evanescence, and I like Cryoshell. Does that mean I "idolize" them? Hell no. They aren't my favorites, and that's that. It doesn't make me sexist. 

Since you are sort of new here. I should tell you that nothing can defeat the "Ps3" when it comes to Taylor Swift. Not even Ps4, if there is one. Check his old thread titles.

Pissing on an electric fence is better than the beatles.

As for taylor swift, I'd let her put it in her mouth and shake it about. I also have all of her albums on my phone(her and rob zombie are the only discographies I always have).

Around the Network

I like her as well, and I respect her for not using desperate attempts to remain relevant or be in the spotlight unlike other pop artists. Lady Gaga's attempts to remain relevant is pretty sad considering how talented she is.

Heard of her a few times but never bothered listening to any of her stuff. Just not my kind of music.

Her music makes me want to vomit

But she is hot.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Slade6alpha said:

:)

Someone else on this website i can relate to! Love me some Taylor Swift music :D 

I knew I'd see you in here.

osed125 said:

Her music makes me want to vomit

But she is hot.

VGCHartz sexism at it's finest.