By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - I love Taylor Swift.

:)

Someone else on this website i can relate to! Love me some Taylor Swift music :D 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
haven't we had all this once before?

she has change nothing other than her bank balance. terrible, shallow and forgettable pop fodder.

YEah, right! She's a musical legend. She has sold so much that I'd even bet people are jealous of her, because in fact, they are! People are still singing her songs from years ago, and people will continue to do so for years to come.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Slade6alpha said:

Someone else on this website i can relate to! Love me some Taylor Swift music :D 

That's fantastic! Finally someone on this forum who appreciates females and isn't sexist.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
Slade6alpha said:

That's fantastic! Finally someone on this forum who appreciates females and isn't sexist.

Whoa, wait up. Not liking Taylor Swift makes us unappreceative of the famale gender and sexist?

Hot damn.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
Ps3 said:
Slade6alpha said:

Whoa, wait up. Not liking Taylor Swift makes us unappreceative of the famale gender and sexist?

Hot damn.

I've been a member on this forum for 6 years. Most men here only idolize male artists.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
VanceIX said:
Ps3 said:
Slade6alpha said:

Hot damn.

I've been a member on this forum for 6 years. Most men here only idolize male artists.

Just like how most females idolize female artists?

Like, damn, does liking Imagine Dragons and Linkin Park make me a sexist pig? C'mon now.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I'd argue that Adele sets a much, much better example of effort, quality and songwriting skills.

VanceIX said:
Ps3 said:
VanceIX said:
Ps3 said:
Slade6alpha said:

Hot damn.

Just like how most females idolize female artists?

Like, damn, does liking Imagine Dragons and Linkin Park make me a sexist pig? C'mon now.

That's a sexist comment. I know females who idoize more men artists than females.

I love imagine dragons, but where are your female favorites?

Welcome back, Ps3. Your threads are always umm interesting.

morenoingrato said:
I'd argue that Adele sets a much, much better example of effort, quality and songwriting skills.

I think everyone would agree on that...

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert