By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Platinum Games' The Legend of Korra Coming in 2014

Rafie said:
Oh hell yeah I'm down for that. Platinum Games is behind this too?! That's a double win!

Yeah you know it's gonna be good!

Around the Network

This makes as much sense as Sega putting Sonic on every other console except Nintendo consoles (ala Sonic the Hedgehog).

I mean... Legend of Korra is a show on Nickelodeon, and I would assume Nickelodeon and Nintendo make a pretty good match. To assume otherwise is just foolish.

Well, 3rd parties have been making asinine decisions since last gen. With Crytek being the latest name going under, I would assume the same brains that run Crytek appear to be similar to the brains that run Activision.

gooch_destroyer said:
Rafie said:
Oh hell yeah I'm down for that. Platinum Games is behind this too?! That's a double win!

Yeah you know it's gonna be good!

Oh yeah it is. Platinum Games has been on a good streak lately. I'm definitely a fan of their work.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Never heard of that show, but I saw that it has pretty good ratings.

Yeah, it's weird that it's not on Wii U because Activision brings kids games like Skylanders, Spider-Man and Transformers to Wii U.

Well, it's a downloadable title and Activision brought nothing to the Wii U eShop...

Platinum Games should be familiar with the platform...

And holy crap, a collaboration between Activision and Platinum Games is pretty weird. Their philosophies are pretty much the opposite.

that was unexpected...

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
burninmylight said:
cycycychris said:

Wow, kind of surprised this is skipping the Wii U. This game kind of does fit the Nintendo target audience and no where close to the Xbone target audience.

Well it's Activision, so maybe the Wii U version will get curiously left out of all promotions and leaked through Amazon two weeks before launch.

Activision has actually been pretty good at giving the Wii U there shovelware games. Like Spiderman and the Transformer game. That's why I'm truely surprised they aren't bringing this. Along with it does fit the Wii u audience. Plus PG has ton of experience on the Wii U. Would probably be a quick port for them.

I don't see this as one of the games they hide from us. I don't really want to derail this thread with why they anounce that game always late. So I won't post any of my theorys why that game is always delayed announced and why this one is different.

If Platinum wasn't on this, I would immediately think this was shovelware, but right now, I'm not sure. If it turns out to be a legit effort, then this will be one of the few multiplat games that I'll be seriously pissed is not coming to Wii U.

Uhhh...what? Activision and Platinum teaming up is something I didn't see coming. Okay, well, yeah...Okay?

.-.

This.... could be good.

Nice to hear that they have enough money to go multiplat now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I freaking LOVE this show! Any new Korra content and I am on board. Super excited about this!