By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Platinum Games' The Legend of Korra Coming in 2014

RULES OF NATURE

Around the Network

Legend of Korra sucks. Should have made an adaptation of the original Avatar series.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Legend of Korra sucks. Should have made an adaptation of the original Avatar series.

There are three games based on the original Avatar. 

OT: I want to believe, but liscenced games usually suck. I'll need to see gameplay first. 

NiKKoM said:
yeah.. there are like too many people saying: "Oww Platinum Games awesome" while they don't sell that many games... the chances that everyone in this thread bought any games from them is waay too low to be acting like this

Awwh :/ Ill make sure to not be excited for devs that generally make good games for now on.

Hoping they deliver with this, I would love an excellent game set in the Avatar legend of universe it’s one of my favourite series.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
Fusioncode said:

There are three games based on the original Avatar. 

OT: I want to believe, but liscenced games usually suck. I'll need to see gameplay first. 

Platinum being the developer gives me a little more faith in this game. 

I don't care too much about The Legend of Korra, but this is a Platinum-developed game so I might get it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

No Wii (this makes sense, though) or Wii U release and a most likely half-assed 3DS version? I guess I won't be buying this.

Although, if it actually turns out good enough then I might have to convince my brother to let me play it on his PS3.

Looking forward. Hope it turns out atleast average.