By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated) My console of choice has switched for the first time in 18 Years

another has fallen into nothingness.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
You fell for the hype. Never sell your console. You'll miss out on some good games.

I would've missed out on great games either way. I do research before buying anything. I believe I made the right choice. (I never fall for fake hype)

Even if ps4 has a brighter future it was a better idea to keep both. Sony+Nintendo seems the way to go this Gen. or PC.

Wow. For a previously exclusive nintendo gamer...id say the PS4 has very little to offer you.

Hell even long time playstation gamers have made some complaints about the games selection.

I agree with the other posters in that you should have already done some research into what games you want to get for the system..otherwise why are you getting it?

In any case...i recommend Resogun!

Edit: I see you have looked into what games to get. Apologies for assuming you hadnt!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

You guys, whats done is done. Quit giving a hard time because it's something you wouldn't do. He sold his WiiU even though MK8 is out; he shouldn't have to explain his reasoning.

With that said, definitely check out inFamous SS. Story grows on you as you get farther.
Also, I hear great things about Transistor.
There are plenty of multiplats you can look out for, both released and upcoming, one being Destiny.
Finally, check out The Last of Us when it's out in a month.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

You missed the PS3 and Xbox? Then go for some games that were remastered like Tomb Raider. I'll try to name more later. Bed time.

Zzzzzz........zzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz.....

think-man said:
If you need friends on PSN add me, what kind of games are you into?

I'll make sure to do that :)

I'm up for looking into anything. I like horror, strategy, puzzle, fighting, platformer, adventure, racing. I'm up for any game as long as it's quality.

Just tell me some games you've enjoyed and I'll check them out :)

Solid-Stark said:
You guys, whats done is done. Quit giving a hard time because it's something you wouldn't do. He sold his WiiU even though MK8 is out; he shouldn't have to explain his reasoning.

This is true.

Sound of Rain I apologise.

My PSN is starcraft1111 - I look forward to seeing you on PSN!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

*Sound Of Rain said:
think-man said:
If you need friends on PSN add me, what kind of games are you into?

I'll make sure to do that :)

I'm up for looking into anything. I like horror, strategy, puzzle, fighting, platformer, adventure, racing. I'm up for any game as long as it's quality.

Just tell me some games you've enjoyed and I'll check them out :)

Since you missed PS3 make sure you get The Last of Us remaster. InFamous is another one people like, I haven't played the most recent one. 

Oh... the hype