By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated) My console of choice has switched for the first time in 18 Years

Max King of the Wild said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Oh well, Good Luck with your ps4! I would have stuck with the wiiU but I understand that sometimes, its good to try something new and I am sure that eventually, the ps4 will have great games that people really want just like how the ps3 was! I will get mine as soon as it has more exclusives that I want! (Most likely when MGS V PP comes out)

Ironic...

Mehh, its bound to have exclusives by then like Bloordborne and etc and I always considered MGS as part for Sony more than MS but yes, it was kind of ironic loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Good decision. The PS4 is about to start taking off with great games like Destiny, The Order, Uncharted 4 ect. Welcome to NextGen.

theproof said:
Good decision. The PS4 is about to start taking off with great games like Destiny, The Order, Uncharted 4 ect. Welcome to NextGen.

Wii U is next gen as well. No wait, they both aren't. They're current gen.

Why would you first sell your Wii U and then save up for a PS4? Now you can't play many games..

If you want games that are out now, get The Last of Us Remastered, no way you can go wrong with that and it's worth the $50 for people who haven't played it. Also try Transistor, I love it. Also inFamous: SS is good too.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Others made some good suggestions. I recommend doing this.

PS+ subscription cards will most likely go on sale during the holidays. Like 30 bucks for a year. Buy two of those and you're good for 2yrs of PS+ benefits. Never miss out on PS+ dude.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Good idea. We need to put some more Wii Us out there before the eventual sale onslaught for Smash.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Even if you had fallen for X1 (my preferred choice of console) I would've told you it was a mistake. WiiU is the strongest console by far gaming-wise for at least one more year. But I do hope you enjoy PlayStation, there will be some awesome games for it next year :).

I also don't seem to understand the logic fallacy by saying if you think this was a bad idea and he should have saved up or not buy the console right now makes us a "troll" "butthurt" or "fanboy" for just stating our own take on the whole thing.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Gammalad said:
I also don't seem to understand the logic fallacy by saying if you think this was a bad idea and he should have saved up or not buy the console right now makes us a "troll" "butthurt" or "fanboy" for just stating our own take on the whole thing.

Because he never asked for your opinion on the matter. He asks for advice on games. You are not providing this. Also what you view as a mistake is an opinion that he obviously doesn't share, that's why.