By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 failed so badly...

Xenobot said:

1     PS4: 3 out of 10 (top selling exclusive #5)

2     XBOX: 4/10 (top selling exclusive #1)

3     WII U: 10/10 (no comment)

1 If you truly are a fan of the PlayStation 1st party games, you'd know that the games are on their way. On the PS3 the quality 1st party titles started coming after 1 year as well. Without including 2nd parties like Quantic Dream and Insomniac Games and smaller 1st parties like Pixel Opus and C.A.M.P., we know the listed 1st party games below are being developed right now so relax. The good 1st party games will come starting later this year with Driveclub, LittleBigPlanet 3, PlanetSide 2, The Last of Us Remastered, etc.

Bend Studio:
New game in development

Evolution Studios:
Driveclub

Guerrilla Cambridge:
New game in development

Guerrilla Games:
New open world game in development

Japan Studio:
Bloodborne (co-development with From Software)
Deep Down (co-development with Capcom)
New games in development

London Studio:
New character action game in development

Media Molecule:
New game in development

Naughty Dog:
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
New game in development
The Last of Us Remastered

Polyphony Digital:
Gran Turismo Next

San Diego Studio:
New game in development
MLB 15: The Show

Santa Monica Studio:
New Cory Barlog game in development
The Order: 1886 (co-development with Ready at Dawn)
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (co-development with The Chinese Room)
Hohokum (co-development with Honeyslug)

Sony Online Entertainment:
PlanetSide 2
EverQuest Next
H1Z1

Sucker Punch:
Infamous First Light

XDev:
LittleBigPlanet 3 (co-development with Sumo Digital)

2 Two of those 4 "exclusives" are on PC as well. I played Titanfall at launch and I'm going to play Dead Rising 3 on PC on September 5. "Playstation fanboys are always so proud of first party titles." The only 1st party title in X1's top 10 is Forza 5. Don't mix up exclusive and 1st party please.

3 10/10 of Wii U's top selling games are exclusives.. Sadly this is the reason why Wii U doesn't have stronger 3rd party support so I don't know if this is something to brag about. I have a Wii U and if it was my only console I would very much like to have more 3rd party titles.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
BillyBong said:
sales2099 said:
Well PS fans like to brag about Sonys quantity of exclusives, but if you look hard enough you realize that if the game isn't named " God of War, Gran Turismo, Uncharted (Naughty Dog games in general)", basically PS's holy trinity like Xbox's Halo, Gears, and Forza, the games really don't have a massive audience. Still have fond memories of Halo 4 outselling every PS3 exclusive combined in 2012.

Wtf?  Sony had something like 26 exclusives that year encompassing a bunch of different genres.  Most were good or decent in value and most sold pretty well.  MS had 15 exclusives and 12 were for kinect.  Are you kidding me?  Halo sold by default because there was nothing else there for the core gamers.  That plus the big dudebro shooter community on the xbox?  So tell me.. what about the 360 in 2013 or in 2014?  oh yea.. forgotton. 

Nice excuses. Doesn't change my point. Most PS exclusives just aren't a big deal except their trinity.

Lol.. the xbox only sells 3 total exclusives.. and folks like you continue to slurp it up.  it's really no wonder xbox lacks exclusives and originality and can continue to get away with it.  and show me the excuse part..  outside of halo4 what else was there to buy for that whole year?  country dance all stars? kinect star wars? nike+ kinect training? dance central 3?  1 of MS's best AAA IP vs a bunch of smaller playstation IPs and that's something to boast about?  it was the only AAA title on both platforms. lmao.. so again.. where was the 360 in the 2011, 2013 & 2014? 

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

drake_tolu said:

WiiU is the console with best exclusive. <3

Wii U is the console with only exclusives.

bubblegamer said:
Just because you say you're a PS fanboy doesn't mean you're being truthful here.

Added to the fact that no fanboy really calls himself a fanboy.

*looks at hardware sales*...your opinion is invalid.

Around the Network

-3/10
Shit thread.
Not funny.
Not even enraging.
Misleading Title.
Poor Fact checking.
Poor Introduction
Too much CGI
Not enough Gameplay
Silly Conclusion

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Found a much better one lol

Because we all know Killzone and inFamous are the most popular titles SCE has...

Wii U is the only one with the high selling exclusives

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!