By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I don't like Nintendo

1. nintendo makes mediocre games
2. zilda is mediocre
3. theyre still making games with mario in it
4. smash is mediocre
5. nintendo always makes mediocre games.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

I dunno man. Blame the nostalgia goggles for that. charizard rules

What will they do when they run out of gems, letters, and colors for their naming. lets see how far they'll go. Doesn't mean I'll buy the game though lol.

Charizard is pretty crappy because of his Fire/Flying typing which gives him a 4x weakness to rock attacks. Mega Charizard X on the other hand has no 4x weakness and isn't even weak to water and electric moves due to his Fire/Dragon typing. Just one example of a big change they made which really altered the way the game is played ;)

FragilE^ said:
Why is this thread even allowed to live? Kill it already o.o

C'mon, this thread has been comic gold!

FragilE^ said:

While mods usually kill threads like this, they allow ones that have taken off to semi-decently behaved debates to continue, allowing the mass to be in awe of such like it's an intense GoT scene.

I dont get the reason to single out nintendo, when boths ony and ms are as guilty of the rehashed games. Halo, gta, cod, killzone, uncharted, they all were original ips too, and now they just are cash cows. Welcome to videogames. You want unique and original? Get a pc, go on steam and play through some of the greenlighted games. You wont find original on a console, it costs too much to be original.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network

Kinda exaggerated but I agree in some things, they should give a rest to some franchises and renew others, stop milking mario.

1. Really? They almost never make two mediocre games in a row for the same franchise. Except NSBU.
2. I don't think you understand buisness. PEOPLE BUY MARIO games, so they MAKE SEQUELS. Why the hell would Nintendo stop making Mario games if its making them money?
3. Again, PEOPLE BUY POKEMON! I admit, Pokemon has gotten a little bit stale recently, but you can't make that arguement anymore because Pokemon X/Y got 87 on Metacritic.
4. Really? The latest MK and SSB games got 88 and 93 on Metacritic respectively.
5. You may not like them, but a lot of people do. Why would Nintendo stop making those games just because XB and PS gamers want them to.
6. Yes, because for the 500th time MARIO POKEMON AND ZELDA SELL!
7. If it aint broke don't fix it.
8. Maybe for you, but its been proven that Nintendo's old IP's sell better than their new IPs almost every time.

RCTjunkie said:
FragilE^ said:

While mods usually kill threads like this, they allow ones that have taken off to semi-decently behaved debates to continue, allowing the mass to be in awe of such like it's an intense GoT scene.

While the OP is filled with poor arguments, none of them are particularly inflammatory. Wearing my mod hat, i fail to see any issue here. Not doing so, now, hmm...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
RCTjunkie said:

While the OP is filled with poor arguments, none of them are particularly inflammatory. Wearing my mod hat, i fail to see any issue here. Not doing so, now, hmm...

Fair enough. Thank you for the clarity. 

mii-gamer said:

right