By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Summer Sale 2014 (Last Day)

I am tempted to pick up DR3...

But I never played the first two so IDK

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Just spent $23 for about 8 games all up.
But only have time for TF2. I just cant cram anything else into my 4 hour TF2 sessions!!!

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I have a question about the Summer Sales. Valve has come up with a new game and that idea of teams and all that. I'm fine with that but... will we change of team every day or once you are into a team it will last until the end of the sales?

Because purple team has a big spender and is winning by a lot.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
I have a question about the Summer Sales. Valve has come up with a new game and that idea of teams and all that. I'm fine with that but... will we change of team every day or once you are into a team it will last until the end of the sales?

The tokens you can get for crafting the summer badge come in a bunch of types including tokens for switching teams. You can buy them in the market. So whatever you do Valve wins.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

My next paycheck is on the day the sale ends and I have something big to spend my money on right now... FUCK.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Meh... played most of them. I never liked the Steam client and their latest policies on greenlight games simply annoys me. It slowly becomes app store 2.0. If ever buy anything for PC its either boxed or via GoG, or in worst case I get it via Origins or as a gift via Steam

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

zarx said:
JEMC said:

The tokens you can get for crafting the summer badge come in a bunch of types including tokens for switching teams. You can buy them in the market. So whatever you do Valve wins.

So no, you can't change your team unless you pay, which I won't do.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

HigHurtenflurst said:
TanookiSuit123 said:
Just bought the Half-Life 1 Anthology for £5.49 instead of £10.99!

One of my earliest Steam purchases was the full HL collection for £6.74 (HL, HL:Source, HL:BS, HL:OF, HL:Deathmatch, HL2, HL2:e1, HL2:e2, HL2:Deathmatch, Lost Coast and Team Fortress Classic)... I was actually just replaying Half-Life 2: Ep1.

As for the current sale... the only thing I am looking into at the moment is Cities XL 2011.

I only just got into the Half-Life series recently. I think they're fantastic games!

I can't...handle...all the sales...

I pretty much want each and every one of the games there.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Is The Walking Dead Season 1 Worth $6.24?