By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Summer Sale 2014 (Last Day)

State of Decay for less than £4?

Go on then.

Thanks Greenski!

Around the Network

Well crud. I already bought some clothes and a copy of Dead Island for PS3, but I ended up buying State of Decay + Startopia + Tropico 3 + The Last Remnant in this sale.

All to sit in my backlog indefinitely, no doubt.

mtu9356 said:
Is The Walking Dead Season 1 Worth $6.24?

I picked it up for that price, I think it's worth it. 

It's 75% off, I don't know if it will get any lower.

But there is always a chance.

State of Decay is tempting, but I've heard that the things keep hapening in the game even when you are not playing, with things like finding barricades being destroyed or some allies being hurt or dead, and that turns me off a bit.

Also, Metal Slug 3 at 66% off. Do I get it now or make a gamble and hope to find a better deal during the rest of the sales? Hmm... I think I'll wait a bit.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Just got Paper please and it's nice !

Grid 2 will be my driving game fix. Damn I want another FZero sooo hard.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

So far I've purchased

-Papers, Please (70%)
-Toki Tori 2+ (90%)
-Risk of Rain (75%)

That surprises me, Basil.  I thought you'd buy loads of games in this sale but I see you have bought 0 games so far.

Carl2291 said:
Hotline Miami's soundtrack alone is worth 10 times what the full game is selling for.

Agreed! Perfect soundtrack for work also :)

I just got the Witcher and Witcher 2. Now they can sit in my library unplayed while I wait for the Witcher 3 to come out

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

BasilZero said:
mtu9356 said:
Is The Walking Dead Season 1 Worth $6.24?

Does it include the 400 days DLC? If so yes.

Btw, you could of easily gotten The Walking Dead Season 1 via humble bundle almost a year ago for like 2-3 dollars.

--------

@OT

So far I've purchased

-Papers, Please (70%)
-Toki Tori 2+ (90%)
-Risk of Rain (75%)

IIIIIIIIIIIINDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Waiting for Borderlands 2 GOTY + DLCs to be 75% n____________n

Caved and bought it along with State of Decay.  Is the 400 days DLC worth $2.49?

Whats the purpose of the badges/cards? I see that I can sell them but why would anyone want to play for them?