By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart vs Smash Bros. (The Whole Series For Both)

And the winner is...

Mario Kart! 73 41.95%

Smash Bros.! 101 58.05%

Total:174

Tough call. It's really like comparing apples and oranges since they are two different genres, but I will have to go with Mario Kart since it is the best racing game ever as was said before in this thread.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Mario Kart is meh for me, yet Smash Bros is brilliant in my eyes. So I'm going with the later.

This is your 175th thread. You are quite dedicated Nintentacle

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

thetonestarr said:
I don't even see how there's a comparison. Smash is such a short series, Brawl was decent at best, and its best release was 13 years ago.

Mario Kart, meanwhile, has been around for a long time, repeatedly gets great release after great release, and is consistently improving. It's also not crazy overhyped.

Smash Bros Melee> DD+DS+7  

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Anfebious said:
You've had 42 threads this month, 7 in May, and 7 in April! Not getting banned really makes a difference!

Fixed.

Around the Network

SUPER SMASH KARTING!!!!!

I grew up on both, but I have to say SSB because I have fond memories of being terrified of Melee's atmosphere when I was younger... And I'm incredibly hyped about the new one!

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Even if my friends didn't ruin Smash Bros. for me, I'd still like Mario Kart better. It's simply more fun!