By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last Guardian - 55k pre-orders

Let's make this the thread for the pre order chart.

Looks like vgchartz completely forgot E3 boosts for some games... The Order for example had its special edition in the top ten on Amazon for a couple of days and there's literally nothing indicating that in these charts.

Around the Network

These pre order charts are always ridiculous, but I find it disappointing that we wont really be getting a big (over 100K preorders) game for a very long time...its going to be a slow summer.

Maybe i posted this prematurely and things are still going to be changed? I dunno. I just thought TLG was a funny bit.

i want to know how final fantasy got in front of bayonetta 2 no boost D:

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

wait a minute watch dogs and bayonetta were in the chart but final fantasy wasnt but it had more preorders than bayo 2 and watch dogs wiiu last week?
error i guess

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
Squeezol said:
Wait, but.. Isn't there a chance that the game will move to PS4? What'll happen to your pre-order if that'd ever happen?

Youd have to go get your money back from where you pre-ordered from.

DerNebel said:
Let's make this the thread for the pre order chart.

Looks like vgchartz completely forgot E3 boosts for some games... The Order for example had its special edition in the top ten on Amazon for a couple of days and there's literally nothing indicating that in these charts.

Maybe it's not tracking the Premium and Collectors editions

This doesnt make sense all the big games should have bigger boost like order witcher 3 dragon age etc.

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

COD AW have poor pre order for being Call Of Duty...

OfficerRaichu15 said:
This doesnt make sense all the big games should have bigger boost like order witcher 3 dragon age etc.

Witcher did get a big boost

Dragon age mild