By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last Guardian - 55k pre-orders

drake_tolu said:
Call of Duty Ghost have poor pre order for being Call Of Duty...

I think ghosts left a bad taste never the less itll still continue to sell really well and get yearly releases sadly

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I find it hard to believe that CoD is showing on the chart for 360 and X1 and not for PS4.

Raziel123 said:
DerNebel said:
Let's make this the thread for the pre order chart.

Looks like vgchartz completely forgot E3 boosts for some games... The Order for example had its special edition in the top ten on Amazon for a couple of days and there's literally nothing indicating that in these charts.

Maybe it's not tracking the Premium and Collectors editions

Maybe it's tracking whatever it wants and has for example TLG reappearing with 55k pre orders after being gone for who knows how many months, while Halo 5 is absolutely nowhere to be seen and TLOU gets only about half as many pre orders as it did last week, even though it got a release date and a very decisive boost on amazon as well.

DerNebel said:
Raziel123 said:
DerNebel said:

Looks like vgchartz completely forgot E3 boosts for some games... The Order for example had its special edition in the top ten on Amazon for a couple of days and there's literally nothing indicating that in these charts.

Maybe it's tracking whatever it wants and has for example TLG reappearing with 55k pre orders after being gone for who knows how many months, while Halo 5 is absolutely nowhere to be seen and TLOU gets only about half as many pre orders as it did last week, even though it got a release date and a very decisive boost on amazon as well.

im wondering where ps4 cod aw is i only see xbox versions

maybe ps4 gamers have better taste and preorder good games like batman and witcher 3 :D

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

OfficerRaichu15 said:
DerNebel said:

maybe ps4 gamers have better taste and preorder good games like batman and witcher 3 :D

Yea.. for now I'm going with this pre order chart being completely random lol.

Around the Network

I cant help but laugh at those peeps who preordered Last Guardian Forever.

DerNebel said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
DerNebel said:

Yea.. for now I'm going with this pre order chart being completely random lol.

yeah bayo 2 and watch dogs u( as said before by me) had less preorders than ff but was on the chart insead of final fantasy this chart is messed up

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

DerNebel said:
Raziel123 said:
DerNebel said:

Yeah Halo 5 has been gone from this list ever since it was announced weeks ago. It had 55k before it left I think. Also Halo MCC is #8 for the month of June on Amazon (higher than PS4 June) with BenV saying its tracking with previous Halo games. Kinda shitty how its not even showing on the list.

The Last Guardian isn't in development. Sucks to be that 55k.