By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Mute City (BEST SONG EVER!)

okr said:

So will the soundtrack be released on CD?

I imagine they will release something...Melee had an official soundtrack I believe.

The problem is...Melee had something like...30 songs.  All of those songs are included in the Brawl soundtracks, plus an additional 270 songs.  ...Not sure how'll they'll fit that in one soundtrack release hehe.

It'd have to be a DVD or a big collection of CDs...or a limited soundtrack.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

The Mute City one totally rocks!!!!
God damn why is this game so freaking awesome in all ways, if it were just a little more sucky I wouldn't spend all day yearning for it... 4 months left still...

I drink your milkshake.

Mute City is my favorite F-zero Brawl track...I really want to play that stage...again, I wish more people would upload videos of more stages instead of the same old ones.

As for my favorite songs, I do like Stickerbrush Symphony...not familiar with it before Brawl though...and then I love the Ocarina medley, the Four Swords song, forget the name, Village of the Blue Maiden or something...the Final Destination song, Mother music, Encounter from MGS, tons more.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow.  That remix was lame.

I prefer the F-Zero X rendition of Mute City the best so far (F-Zero GX's rendition was the worst).

Mute City sounds so much better in Brawl. The only 2 songs that I wanted in but didn't make it were Tomorrow Hill from Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and the Katina remix in Star Fox Assault

Around the Network

I remember this song being way cooler than this.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

That was awesome!

Yes

Mute City is the best song in all the F-Zero games.

ahh smash bros brawl music, i love it =D

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong