By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Mute City (BEST SONG EVER!)

Soriku said:
okr said:

So what type of music DO you like? And I'm not sure about the CD but probably. Why wouldn't they make one?

Regarding video game music, I already gave you some examples, see my answer in your http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17770 thread

And sorry if my first post sounded a bit rude. This happens sometimes when the language used in posts is not your native one. I did not want to criticize your or anyone else's taste.

I really hope they'll release the soundtrack someday. Unfortunately Nintendo seem to release less game soundtracks than other companies.

Around the Network

I guess its okayy .....

i guess.....
really i have no opinion though.....

sc94597 said:
The very beginning reminds me of phendrana drifts in metroid prime. Idk why but it does.I like it.

I was just playing that section of the game again last night.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

no way, kirby 64 is the best except its impossible to get a video of. so underrated.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Dad's Home is very relevant to this. Watch 'till the end to find out why. =P

Around the Network

I am very glad I followed Parokki's link.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

music is cool, but i dont think its the best

You guys are nuts nothing beats the DK Rap :) He bigger and faster and stronger too !

Not bad at all but...

I prefer Stickerbrush Symphony and Golden Sun Felix/Doom Dragon Battle Theme Remixes.

Nice tune

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558